• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Question

D33jay1225

Greenlighter
I have a question. So I have a bunch of suboxone strips for rainy day needs and I thought I wasn't going to be able to get some black today so I did about 3 strips today to get well and not too long after I already took the strips my buddy came through and gave me a gram of some H, so how long do I wait to do the black? Is it bad to mix? Will I just be wasting it? Should I wait a few days before I do the heroin?

If you take the heroin after the subuxone it probably won't be as effective.

The subuxone should block a lot of the heroins effects. You may need to wait 12-36 hours for the subuxone to start wearing off to get the best results.

Be warned though, you probably already know this, but if you take subuxone soon after heroin you'll get precipitated withdrawal, very unpleasant. It shouldn't happen if you took the subuxone first, but I just thought I'd mention it since you're using both at different times.

But yeah, to give a simple answer, you probably wanna wait a little while to take the heroin to get the best results.

Stay safe. :)

Went ahead and moved your thread to Other Drugs, should get more info there

Thanks so much! that helps alot! Cool I'll just wait a few days before I touch the black, definitely don't wanna get sick. I appreciate your help!

Went ahead and moved your thread to Other Drugs, should get more info there
Thank you I appreciate it, I'm new to this blog but ive always came to this site for info, just barely decided to register an account today though.

Thanks so much! that helps alot! Cool I'll just wait a few days before I touch the black, definitely don't wanna get sick. I appreciate your help!

You should only get sick if you take the heroin and then the subuxone, the other way around shouldn't make you sick, it just won't work as well.

The reason is the subuxone binds to your cells much more readily than the heroin does. So if you take subuxone then heroin, the heroin can't attach to your cells ecause the subuxones in the way, so it's not effective.

If on the other hand you take the heroin then the subuxone, the subuxone will pull the heroin (or rather its metabolites) off your cells and replace them with itself. Since subuxone doesn't have as much opioid effect as heroin does, this causes you to go into withdrawal.

In other words, subuxone then heroin is just a waste, heroin than subuxone is not only a waste but will cause withdrawal.

Hope that's clearer. :)

You should only get sick if you take the heroin and then the subuxone, the other way around shouldn't make you sick, it just won't work as well.

The reason is the subuxone binds to your cells much more readily than the heroin does. So if you take subuxone then heroin, the heroin can't attach to your cells ecause the subuxones in the way, so it's not effective.

If on the other hand you take the heroin then the subuxone, the subuxone will pull the heroin (or rather its metabolites) off your cells and replace them with itself. Since subuxone doesn't have as much opioid effect as heroin does, this causes you to go into withdrawal.

In other words, subuxone then heroin is just a waste, heroin than subuxone is not only a waste but will cause withdrawal.

Hope that's clearer. :)
Crystal clear! Thank you! That makes perfect sense I understand completely now. Every other explanation has either been too vague or an overload of information and science jargon lol this is the simple answer I've been searching for.

Suboxone is so bizarre honestly.. one time it took me an entire week to feel any material matter from a percocet. Straight up throwing pills in the trash would have had the same effect.

But then nowadays it takes 2 days following suboxone to feel the positive effects of other opiates. One day use of subs? I'd give it a full day if you could. I know that that's impractical but subs leave the body incredibly delayed--thus true opiate withdrawal kicks in far later than with H per say. A word of caution (and someone really correct me if I'm wrong ASAP) but fent doesn't seem to have a problem getting passed the sub barrier. So if you use heroin and it does have some fent content--you might only be feeling the fent for the most part.

Just don't push the H if it's not as effective is all I'm trying to say lol.

Could one use naloxone to strip off all the suboxone off the neurons, then try to overpower the naloxone with heroin? [this is a terrible idea for lots of reasons, don't do this- just wondering if any crazy people had tried something like that]

Could one use naloxone to strip off all the suboxone off the neurons, then try to overpower the naloxone with heroin? [this is a terrible idea for lots of reasons, don't do this- just wondering if any crazy people had tried something like that]
That sounds brilliant actually 🧐 lemme know how that goes

Sorry guys I'm unhinged and have been an addict on omni substances since I was 13 I'm going through a divorce and losing my son after 5 strong years clean... now I'm like fuck it and I just want to get high and numb the pain and get my psyche to shut the hell up..

Fuck it I'm going to take a little shot and see what happens, I can't sleep and anxiety is through the roof, let's see what happens I guess

M
Suboxone is so bizarre honestly.. one time it took me an entire week to feel any material matter from a percocet. Straight up throwing pills in the trash would have had the same effect.

But then nowadays it takes 2 days following suboxone to feel the positive effects of other opiates. One day use of subs? I'd give it a full day if you could. I know that that's impractical but subs leave the body incredibly delayed--thus true opiate withdrawal kicks in far later than with H per say. A word of caution (and someone really correct me if I'm wrong ASAP) but fent doesn't seem to have a problem getting passed the sub barrier. So if you use heroin and it does have some fent content--you might only be feeling the fent for the most part.

Just don't push the H if it's not as effective is all I'm trying to say lol.
People get all freaked about china white saying all that shit is fetynal! And I'm like fuck yeah I hope it is lmao 😂 that shit kicks hard as fuck

People get all freaked about china white saying all that shit is fetynal! And I'm like fuck yeah I hope it is lmao 😂 that shit kicks hard as fuck

Quote Reply

I don't think that will work.

If my memory serves me, buprenorphine actually has a higher binding affinity than even naloxone.

Not to mention that heroin, and its active metabolites (morphine, 6mam,etc) should have less binding affinity than either.

M

I think it depends on where you live. In some places what's called China white it generally heroin from the Golden triangle and generally pretty pure. In others (like the US) yeah it's just fentanyl.

Sorry guys I'm unhinged and have been an addict on omni substances since I was 13 I'm going through a divorce and losing my son after 5 strong years clean... now I'm like fuck it and I just want to get high and numb the pain and get my psyche to shut the hell up..

There's no amount of drugs you can take to make yourself not feel that.

You'll just come down from the highs and feel the divorce even worse :( In fact I think that opiates prolong the healing process. But then again I guess it's a pretty killer high lol