• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question

Jdolecek70

Greenlighter
Im used to taking 40-50mg of oxcodone. I ran out been taking norco 5's I took 10 yesterday.... Went to brunch 30 minutes after I ate I threw up.... Could this be because of the tylonol? I took 10 more today? Am I risking shallow breathing? If I don't do this anymore will I be ok or is this too much even this last time?

I seriously hope you performed a CWE on all those pills. If you took that much APAP.

20x375mg=7500mg APAP in a 24 hour period is enough to do liver damage. It could be all the hydrocodone, but you also may have poisoned yourself. If this is the case, medical intervention may be a good idea...

Depending on your tolerance, you very well could be risking respiratory depression.

I didn't do a cwe. I have been prescribed precisely for the last year and a half 90 a month and they are all gone in 3 weeks every month... Does that tell you about my tolerance? I took them 2 hours ago and my oxygen has been fine as I have been monitoring it... 97% o2. I live with severe chronic pain and I'm scared to the hospital unless I absolutely have to because if I do they will tell my pain management doctor and I'm scared I will be left in pain for the rest of my life so since my oxygen is fine right now I should be okay right?

you may have taken a dangerous level of paracetamol, i'm unsure of how much they contain as they're unavailable in the UK

It sounds like you've taken a lot of acetaminophen. I'm assuming you took all 10 at once. Which is nearly 4 grams. So just short of 4 times the max that you're supposed to take in one hit. I doubt it would kill you doing it once, but if you make a habit of it it will be very bad for your health.

Look man, I think it's unlikely you'll die. But, how likely does it have to be to be a risk not worth taking? If I were in your position I'd go to a hospital. If you're worried about repercussions for your pain meds, maybe you could give them a fake name or something I dunno. It's up to you. I doubt you'll die, but I'm really not knowledgable enough on this to say that with much certainty. Like I said, if it were me, I'd go to a hospital. And definitely don't take any more till you've waited about 24 hours or so for it to leave your system.

And if you value your health and not being in pain at all, do a cold water extraction in future. If you're taking more than 1 gram every 4 hours, or more than 4 grams in 24 hours you should do a CWE.

If your tolerance level is 50mg oxy/day, then your breathing is more than fine on the same amount of hydro. Norcos come in 5/235s (hydro to APAP ratio), 7.5/325s, and 10/325s. I used to be prescribed 5 Norco 10/325s per day, moving up to 5 Percocet 10/325s, then 6 Roxicodone 15mg tablets per day. I never did a CWE on my pills either, and I traditionally eat 10 or more as soon as I get my scripts filled and have done so for years (because it's refill day so, yea!!!!!!). When I was on Norco and Percocet 10s, that was 3250mg APAP at once, which isn't good for your liver (especially if you have got Hep C and drink alcohol). I have always been fine, but that's doing some liver damage that may not be apparent for years, so I don't recommend being stupid like me. I'm the kind of person that, when it comes to drugs that I like and I'm really into doing, I like to play with fire. I'm merely relating my experiences and dosages, so I'm not advocating that you do the stuff I do. I guess my contribution to HR on this site is to be an example of reckless, hedonistic behavior that can lead to health issues and may even be fatal to me and others.

This really sounds like a clear-cut case of APAP overdose. I'm obviously not talking about a lethal overdose, but intense nausea and vomiting are common features of acute APAP overdose. As others have said, you must familiarize yourself with the process of Cold Water Extraction. It's a facile process that quickly and easily separates your Opioids from the APAP it is binded to.

There's no reason to be consuming that much APAP. The materials to perform a CWE are easily acquirable and cheap. The dosages you're dealing with in terms of Oxycodone (Percocet/Oxycontin) and/or Hydrocodone (Vicodin/Lortab) are typically not close to what might cause death through respiratory depression, especially considering you're already dealing with a tolerance.