Question

JeremyLanier

Greenlighter
I'm new to this so I'm apologize if I'm not asking the right questions, or message in the right areas. I ordered some gear from [**********]. I had some okay gains. I ran 500mg a week of test e and 250mg of deca. I want to run tren e at 400 mg a week and test e at 750mg. I'm scared of what I've heard about tren. It is as bad as they say, also does anyone have a Opinion on [**********]?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Jeremy. Sorry we can't discuss websites you've purchased from, although I will tell you that the one you bought from is generally considered ok.

By the sounds of it, this would be your second cycle. If I were you, I wouldn't start with tren at this point, because sometimes the side effects are a little difficult to handle. And if you're scared of what you've read, definitely don't. With more experience it becomes easier.

Why don't you just do something simple like 500mg Test E per week? You don't need any more than that to make good gains. If you don't think you're growing fast enough, it's your diet and training that you'll really want to optimise.

I really appreciate the info. What do you think of deca. I want to bulk up and trim my wast also?

I really appreciate the info. What do you think of deca. I want to bulk up and trim my waist also?

Deca is an old school bulking compound that unfortunately has side effects on cardiovascular health as well as long term suppression of HPTA due to metabolites being present in the body for up to 12 months after cessation...

Bulking and a trim waist don't generally go together, you might have to sacrifice your ab definition in the short term if weight gain is your preference...

Thanks for the information. If I was to do the Deca. I was told to run 500mg a week and 750 of Test E . What do you think?

Thanks for the information. If I was to do the Deca. I was told to run 500mg a week and 750 of Test E . What do you think?

From the initial advice to run 500mg of testosterone/week, you are now thinking 1.25g... Thats quite an increase.. From a health perspective, you could use much less to produce acceptable gains.... Try eating more..!!

I agree with GF, you don't need that much AAS.

If you want to cut, eat less and/or periodise your carb intake (intermittent fasting may help), and have a look at your cardio levels. If you want to bulk, you'll need to eat more and up protein levels.

I suggest you don't try to do both at once, and instead choose one goal for this cycle. It is possible for some guys to achieve both LBM gain and fat loss, but they either have (a) great genetics or (b) a very well thought-through training and diet programme.

The choice of AAS won't ultimately have much impact on either condition. Having said that, Deca is probably going to make you look watery and bloated, so not best for the cut look.

Okay . I have one more question. The last cycle I took was 250mg of deca and 500mg of test a week and I did some dbol for the first 4 weeks . I had good results. So my question is should I just do the same cycle again or up the dose?

Okay . I have one more question. The last cycle I took was 250mg of deca and 500mg of test a week and I did some dbol for the first 4 weeks . I had good results. So my question is should I just do the same cycle again or up the dose?

Try 500mg/week test only but increase the protein and carbs...

If you must, do the same cycle, minus the unnecessary dbol frontload.

I know you've probably read that you need to up the dose between cycles on most forums. However that's illogical broscience. As long as you've had some downtime at much lower/physiological test levels, you'll be no less responsive the next time you do the same cycle. If you still want to play around with higher doses and/or extra compounds, that's up to you. But you certainly don't need to.

Everyone is different, one may love deca/hate tren or vice versa. Depends on your body chemistry. For me Deca didn't treat me very well, had me emotional, weird thoughts, libido was "ok" but not crazy. On Tren, I feel amazing (low dose <200mg/week on blasts), libido is something of an animal, I have a more carefree attitude and not emotional about stupid things, strength is great, and the look is even better. Far superior to Deca in my opinion.

Now if I go above 200mg on Tren I do start to experience the negative sides such as. Acid reflux(worst side effect IMO), toxic feeling overall, sweat in a 65 degree house, etc. In the past these sides would kick in about week 5 for me at like 450-500mg, that's when it's hard to decide to stick with it or cease taking it. In low doses however I could run it year round. Which I am kind of doing but only at a very low dose..

Also, masteron or proviron do seem to help with some of the sides. I take 25mg of proviron a day split in two doses. And usually don't even need an AI.

So my advice is stick with Test at like 500mg/week

Last edited by a moderator: