• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question regarding taking MD for potentially the last time (or for a while)

nowaved

Greenlighter
I have had a bit of a short and sweet history with MDMA, only started taking it about four to five months ago, probably one to two times a month in that time and have never experienced any issues or severe comedowns from it etc. All in all just good experiences.

Stuff going on elsewhere in life has led to me being prescribed Fluoxetine for the first time (20mg a day, and I've never been on any SSRI or anxiety meds before now) and I'm due to start this on Monday. I'm due out tonight for a night that's been in planning for quite a while and I have been looking forward to it, my intention was to take one or two bombs tonight but I'm a bit wary now with me due to start this medication, as I know once I start that I won't be using MD anymore (or at least for a long while and not while I'm on the meds at all). I was wondering if I'm okay to take a bit tonight (as a bit of a swan song I guess now) and it won't have any side effects or consequences for when I start the meds on Monday?

If you've been taking it monthly for the last 4-5, you're arguably not due for it at all.

But in terms of starting meds afterwards, it's not going to have an effect.