View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question regarding E, LSD and acid

Hollywoodkitten

Greenlighter
hey guys I'm wondering if anybody can tell me what the differences tripping on E, LSD and acid are.
I've tried E before but not the other two.
I'm thinking of trying acid, how does it differently from E? And is lsd the same thing as acid?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Acid is a term used to describe LSD however in recent years people have sold dangerous chemicals (25i-nbome) as 'acid' which have caused many deaths. If you decide to take 'acid' make sure you use a reagent test kit to make sure your acid is actually LSD. In terms of effects, do more research on here and erowid but it is very different than 'E' which is MDMA.

Erowid.org is a really good starting point for knowing about these drugs.

"Ecstasy" is (generally) a slang term for MDMA
"Acid" is a slang term for LSD

Definitely start with those Erowid pages, check the 'effects' link of LSD, also scroll to the 'experiences' and read as many trip reports as you can, preferably ones that show you examples of what can happen first times in particular, or especially bad times and good times. Then learn key factors that can be involved in really good or really bad trips so that you can plan your trips well.

Tripping on LSD can be a bit more challenging than rolling on E, because while in neutral situations you still tend to come up with a shit-eating grin on your face, you are quite responsible for your own emotions and it all gets amplified. You can really make yourself happy, scared, you can drive yourself crazy. It's much more of a concern how you subconsciously steer the trip than any concerns of effects that come completely out of the blue. It's not like observing, watching a bizarre and goofy movie, it's like being in it - you are immersed. That can feel intense, and it can take having to learn to navigate that. If a part of it is like being in a movie, it's also one that changes as you react to the movie. If it scares you or makes you happy, it only tends to become stronger. You can't fight it and you shouldn't.. just come to terms with it and let go.
Experience can help you to more consciously influence your trip so that it's not as unpredictable in terms of being able to manage. It's not the point to control the entire trip, you can't anyway. So you prepare the best you can, and when things happen that mess with your head, take a moment to cool down. Get on the wild horse instead of letting yourself get dragged after it in a carriage. Again, after all the proper preparations and prevention, during the trip just let go.

What is it like? In many ways like being a child again. There is a novel sense of bewonderment, playfulness, but also a fair amount of vulnerability. Meanwhile your senses are sharpened and distorted. As the dosage gets higher, it can also become especially crazy. Fantasy and reality seem to mix.

What interests you about it and what do you find (potentially) problematic about it?