View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question regarding dosing

Jimmy_Dean

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm pretty new here but I had a question buzzing around in my head for a while.
I ingested LSA (Morning Glory) this last Monday. I didn't extract the seeds, I just ate them with chocolate. Now, I had only eaten around 100-200 and then proceeded to vomit violently.
I had eaten these seeds with two other friends. They each ingested much more than me and neither vomited. I supposedly tripped harder than either though, as I had both closed and opened eye visuals. One got closed eyed visuals, and the other nothing.
So my question is, am I super sensitive to psychedelics? Should I be especially careful with higher dosing? I'm very confused and figured someone here could at least clear up my confusion a little. This was my first psychedelic trip. Thank any who answer in advance.

LSA from seeds isn't the most friendly substance. A lot of the nausea comes from the chemicals used the treat the seeds. Extraction is always the best way to go imo, or at least washing them which I've forgotten the instructions for as it has been so long but iirc it was just soap+water. You could be more prone to it than others of course but no one here can really tell you that. Since you got effects they were obviously active. Before you try again you should research some more. LSA is a fun substance but you probably want to consider a new source for it as morning glory requires ingesting a lot material compared to Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds.

In general you want to build up to a high dose no matter what the substance although there is some debate about this. With LSD I wouldn't think of giving someone a threshold dose as it can lead to anxiety because you're still too grounded in reality, instead I would shoot for an average dose (typically one tab with my source, or 80-100ug (micrograms). We've had a lot of threads on that subject and if you search around this forum you can find lots of good discussion on the topic. You may want to consider obtaining one of the classics (shrooms, LSD) for your next attempt instead of LSA. I don't consider LSA as friendly to a newbie as those two although mushrooms can become rather powerful and overwelming for a first timer if they take too much and the dose varies from one batch to the other. I'm sorry your first time was difficult but it shouldn't scare you off trying again.

Ah, thank you. It's not that I'm scared off, I was just curious. I am going to do a cold water extraction method tomorrow night, and smoke some cannabis to help ease the nausea. But thank you for the advice, 1p-LSD was the next I was thinking on doing. I can't really get the real deal or mushrooms in my area sadly.

Ah, thank you. It's not that I'm scared off, I was just curious. I am going to do a cold water extraction method tomorrow night, and smoke some cannabis to help ease the nausea. But thank you for the advice, 1p-LSD was the next I was thinking on doing. I can't really get the real deal or mushrooms in my area sadly.

It's around I assure you, you just haven't found the right people yet. If you're sourcing 1p from the internet you might as well just get LSD-25 even if it costs a bit more. I haven't tried 1p-LSD so I don't know how it compares. At any rate best of luck, LSA is a fine trip when done correctly. I hope you can mitigate the nausea and find some enjoyment with it.