• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question regarding being tested for THC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelez38

Greenlighter
Ive been unemployed for 6 months or so, started smoking 2-3 times a week maybe 3-4 months ago. There were periods were I would only smoke twice every other week, sometimes even a month would go by. In that time I had a regular sized prescription pill bottle full and I smoked just about half of it in that time...however much that is. I would only smoke a small bowl and took just a few hits off of it each session. I dont think it was particularly strong stuff as the last time before this I smoked in CO and got some pretty good stuff and after 2 hits I was a wreck. This stuff barely seemed to phase me after a few hits.

Anyway I started interviewing at a company and didnt smoke at all for about 3 weeks. Then I got a call saying I didnt get the job, so that night I smoked my usual for the first time in about that 3 weeks. That last session was two weeks ago tomorrow, haven't smoked since and only that one time in a little over a month. A few days later I got a call from a different department in that same company and basically after a few more interviews they offered me the job.. I bought one of those "easy home" kits and tested this morning and last thursday and both were negative, but i will have to test wednesday this week and wasn't sure just how "in the clear" i was. I know home urine tests and lab urine tests aren't always equal. so just wanted to ask if i'm being paranoid or if there is a better than average chance it comes back positive? thanks.

I was a regular smoker ( two to three pipes full per day ) and it took three months to finally pee clean. I also failed after getting CBD! So for me,I say it may take you awhile to test clean for a lab test. Sorry hon..good luck in you job hunting! 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.