• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question on Ecstasy.

Fryday

Greenlighter
I got couple questions. How long does it stay in your system for? I picked up a few anonymous mask shape ones which were purple. My guy said it was from a dutch lab and I've looked it up quite a bit and people are saying the same thing. Well I'm getting tested in the future and I need to know how long it will stay in my system for. I'm in my teen age still. I know you all will say stuff about how don't try till older but I've tried aloooot of stuff (don't wanna get into it lol) but I always take a little amount because for my age my body is smaller than others. It's a family thing though. I picked up two 220mg and I'm only gonna do half of one and I'm doing it with some other friends. 220 is a high mg of what I heard so I'm doing less of course. How long would 110 mg be in my urine and/or blood, especially if my body is smaller than others. I take vyvanse that I get prescribed so if x popped up on a ua, doesn't it usally go up as positive for like methampethamines? I could honestly say that they vyvanse could of done that idk. I'm getting tested longer than a week so I should be good but I wanna make sure lol. I'll also post a trip report asap! Any feedback would be great :)

-Fryday

I got couple questions. How long does it stay in your system for? I picked up a few anonymous mask shape ones which were purple. My guy said it was from a dutch lab and I've looked it up quite a bit and people are saying the same thing. Well I'm getting tested in the future and I need to know how long it will stay in my system for. I'm in my teen age still. I know you all will say stuff about how don't try till older but I've tried aloooot of stuff (don't wanna get into it lol) but I always take a little amount because for my age my body is smaller than others. It's a family thing though. I picked up two 220mg and I'm only gonna do half of one and I'm doing it with some other friends. 220 is a high mg of what I heard so I'm doing less of course. How long would 110 mg be in my urine and/or blood, especially if my body is smaller than others. I take vyvanse that I get prescribed so if x popped up on a ua, doesn't it usally go up as positive for like methampethamines? I could honestly say that they vyvanse could of done that idk. I'm getting tested longer than a week so I should be good but I wanna make sure lol. I'll also post a trip report asap! Any feedback would be great :)

-Fryday

The size of your body has very little to do with it, unless you are a midget/dwarf.

Your metabolism, the acidity of your urine, the amount of fluid flow through your kidneys, and how fast your liver metabolizes is what really matters.

110 mg = 3-4 days or so till you pee clean on average, some peopel are clean in two -- if you superhydrate it clears things faster

if they hair test you -- you are basically fucked unless you shave everything but your eyebrows, and I mean everything