• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Question on crack high

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
So as a 15 year opiate user and nothing else ever , at a friend I took a hit and holly shit it felt like I cought the dragon I had chasing all these years ..
Well I usually smoke alone iny room cranking tunes and am quite happy if I can make a 40 rock last an hour pushing it back and forth ... Anyway I smoked with a friend the other day and I put a 20 in my pipe and smoked it all and he told me that you only need a little because once you get a good hit that's it. You're high and not gunna get higher by sitting and smoking for an hour .. is this true ? Should I take a good hit then put my shit away ? Would shure save a lot of money if so. Lol. Thanks y'all for any help

I don't really understand your question. Have you never tried taking a good hit? If not, then wouldn't it make more sense to try than make a post here and if you have why are you asking?

But if that is your question (whether it's better to get a good hit or smoke crack little by little) then I'd say the vast majority of crack smokers would agree it's better to get a good hit. You don't get higher by taking multiple hits over time because the crack high is so short you're already going to be coming down by the time you take the next hit so ideally you want to get a really good hit and then ride that high for as long as you can before taking another hit. The longer you wait in between hits the better the next hit will be and the less the risk of overdose.

I don't really understand your question. Have you never tried taking a good hit? If not, then wouldn't it make more sense to try than make a post here and if you have why are you asking?

But if that is your question (whether it's better to get a good hit or smoke crack little by little) then I'd say the vast majority of crack smokers would agree it's better to get a good hit. You don't get higher by taking multiple hits over time because the crack high is so short you're already going to be coming down by the time you take the next hit so ideally you want to get a really good hit and then ride that high for as long as you can before taking another hit. The longer you wait in between hits the better the next hit will be and the less the risk of overdose.
Thanks burn out that's the answer I was looking for .

Yeppers, that's basically true with most things.
You only have so many endorphins daily.

Hit that shit, get high, put in away till the morning.

Hit that shit, get high, put in away till the morning.

Well that's usually the idea at least. Much easier done in practice.
In theory if I get a few ten bags, I'll tell myself that I'm keeping x amount until later. It does work sometimes, usually not though. I only use it on occasion, so I could get a few bellringers in a row. Though I'm taking time between hits. The longer and more frequently you use the less control you have, but I think that's true with any drug.

Edit: The following was removed -
*** Carl Landrover had proceeded to wax poetic about his drug addiction and go completely off topic. He also made an ass out of himself due to his poor reading comprehension." ***

Last edited:
My point is, this road doesn't have many happy endings. I'm not saying to not use or to never use, that would make me a huge hypocrite. Just that you're 15 and just enjoy being that age. I can be a really shitty time in your life, but it can be really a great time too. Plenty of time to use drugs later down the line.
he's not 15 - he's been using opies for 15 years

LOL, do I feel dumb.

If you imagine he forgot to write "old" or was just writing quick , I read it more like, "I'm 15, an opiate user, and nothing else."

What really bothers me more about this, is that these are the kinds of mistakes I hate to make, so I'll probably still feel slightly embarrassed when I think about this years from now. And I will.

LOL, do I feel dumb.

If you imagine he forgot to write "old" or was just writing quick , I read it more like, "I'm 15, an opiate user, and nothing else."

What really bothers me more about this, is that these are the kinds of mistakes I hate to make, so I'll probably still feel slightly embarrassed when I think about this years from now. And I will.
Actually I read the post again after reading this one, I can definitely see how you thought he was 15, I mean he did say “at a friend” instead of “at a friends house” right after the initial sentence

No offense justadudeondrugs

LOL, do I feel dumb.

I have shame over some of the more awkward things I've said or done over the years that probably no one else would even remember, so I feel you on that one.

LOL, do I feel dumb.

holy shit friend, don't be embarrassed my man, you just misread something quite easily misreadable is all - I do it all the time especially when skim-reading

Guys, I want to be able to select two basketballs with an eggplant between them shooting cream into an open mouth on the like button selection thing, what do you all think?