• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question on Adderall Dosing..

ihaveredhair420

Greenlighter
I'm prescribed 20mg of Adderall IR daily, normally I take my full dose in the AM after waking up, along w/ other meds & vitamins/supplements. Basically my idea, and what I'm trying today, is splitting the tab and taking separate doses, something like: 6am | 5mg, 8am | 5mg, 10am | 10mg; today I started around 5am though.. What I'm trying to achieve is an XR type effect while hybridizing a safe micro dosing, mostly for maintaining tolerance, though only going as low as 5mg to hopefully avoid Dopamine Sensitization... I'm wondering if anyone else has tried something like this?

Something I learn from my love for amphetamine salts are that you need to find your lower dose possible to achieve the amphetamine effects. I got prescribed amphetamine salts or dextroamphetamine (adderall) at a 20 mg strength. I divided it to four (aprox 5mg each piece) or two (10mg each piece) and (depending how much energy and focus I need) and redose only went the effects going to wear off AND IF YOU NEED IT.

I find this technique great because:
1- You can maintain a low dose and reduce tolerance
2- You can achieve to have good sleeping habits
3- I believe but not proven scientifically that can cause less harm on your system
4- Less means more on the long run

I have achieve great therapeutic (and recreational) things with this technique. Especially because I have been almost 4 years using 5mg to 10mg of amphetamines and have no signs of building up tolerance. I need to add that I don't use it daily, just went I need to study and sometimes for going to work and recreationally.

Remember stay away from Vitamin C and eat well, drink a lot of fluids.

Have fun.

Anybody else get super mean and angry after a few days taking adderall ? I’ll do no more than 20-30 mg a day for a few days then the day I don’t have any or want a break I’m just filled with rage and just so damn angry at little things . And it’s not because I want to do more and can’t . Scared it is messing up my brain chemistry.

Anybody else get super mean and angry after a few days taking adderall ? I’ll do no more than 20-30 mg a day for a few days then the day I don’t have any or want a break I’m just filled with rage and just so damn angry at little things . And it’s not because I want to do more and can’t . Scared it is messing up my brain chemistry.
Yes, I can get quite agitated and prick-ish. You may check your liver if its a recent change in your response to medicating with Adderall. The neurochemistry concern is valid too, I am not really even responsive to the pharm anymore. I get crippling anhedonia and lethargy, completely counterintuitive effects.

Yeah I’m beginning to think it’s not even worth it. I just starting taking them to help stretch my oxy’s. I take them so I can clean my house and organize, have extra energy , I do not have add or adhd . I figured I could save my oxy and make it last longer by doing the adds .( that’s how I got addicted to the oxy cause it made me stimulated, happy , outgoing but what I can afford for the week doesn’t cut it anymore so we got the adds cheaper .) But damn the day after a few days taking are terrible , hate the world angry lol. And if I’m totally out of oxy and just have the adderall it makes my restless legs 10x’s worse . I think I’m gonna be done with the adderall aka madderall haha.

Yeah I’m beginning to think it’s not even worth it. I just starting taking them to help stretch my oxy’s. I take them so I can clean my house and organize, have extra energy , I do not have add or adhd . I figured I could save my oxy and make it last longer by doing the adds .( that’s how I got addicted to the oxy cause it made me stimulated, happy , outgoing but what I can afford for the week doesn’t cut it anymore so we got the adds cheaper .) But damn the day after a few days taking are terrible , hate the world angry lol. And if I’m totally out of oxy and just have the adderall it makes my restless legs 10x’s worse . I think I’m gonna be done with the adderall aka madderall haha.
I do not have ADD/ADHD either, the underlying issue is that the if you are not diagnosed with those conditions yet use the product regardless, you will likely be subject to adverse reactions and effects. I have taken several different Adderall prescriptions in the last year, only to be coerced into acknowledging it does not make me feel good. Not on any level or timeframe of dosing will Adderall generate a physical or mental desire to warrant using it. Meth, however, I have been using intermittently for 17 years, and as such dominates my neural receptivity.