Question of the day… Why ‘Blue’light…??

PhillyBWa

Bluelighter
Ok, first of all, you know you’re bored when you have time to come up with questions like this. Why ‘Blue’light? Why not Maruun or Orange or Yellow? I dunno, personally, blue’s my favorite color so it works for me. What you think?

Well this isn't an answer to your question, but I thought it was interesting. I was driving home from NJ Xmas night and turned on the radio. Counting Crows "Hanging Around" was on...check out the lyrics...
LMAO!
We spend all day getting sober
Just hiding from daylight
Watching TV
We just look a lot better in the bluelight
HELLO can we say 8up?!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

short history lesson for ya !
there was a guy in florida whose business was named bluelight. well he owned the server and hosted web sites for business. he started the old MDMA clearing house as his personal information web site. so as we evolved on that web site , it got easier to refer to it as bluelight. and then people abused the site and it got too expesive to keep up with, and all the traffic started causing the server to crash. it was then when jase started the new bluelight. and here we are today. i guess its good a few of the old timers are still around to share the history .
------------------
..And it won't be very long / till i'm going going gone (and is there really something wrong with me )...

Hehe... I noticed that lyric from the counting crows song too, just a couple days ago!
~*~ Ashke ~*~

raverdad a history prof????????
i think you missed your calling *LOL*
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

let's hear it for the bluelight seniors
wink.gif

Why "bluelight?" Because "blueballs" offended the chicks...
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mr. Sticky (edited 31 December 1999).]