View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question Morning Glory Seeds

DannyCub

Greenlighter
All right, I've spent a solid two hours looking into morning glory seeds and figuring out what to do.

I figured the simplest way would be to soak and wash the seeds, grind them, and put them in gelatin capsles, and take some vasodilators.

The problem is the last time I tried this, (my first method was over a half a year ago, and I simply crushed the seeds and ate them) I had horrible leg cramps, dilated eyes, and just a weird state of mind, not a very fun experience. Can I expect something more with a higher dose and this new method or is it just something that's a hit or miss and I'll have to find out? Any suggestions and tips are very welcome

I've also read a little about "morning glory wine," and I'm very interested in this. Does anyone have experience with this?

I did a quick distilled water wash for about 10 minutes and then used a grinder to crush them to powder, putting them into gelatin capsules, this defiantly eliminated the horrible taste side-effect, but I'm awaiting the naseua after taking roughly 3600 mgs of MG seed powder, I won't be doing a live report as it is against rules, but I will be posting other things.

Additionally I drank green tea for use as a vasodilator with cinnamon mixed in as well.

Last edited:
Have fun! I always got a bit of vasoconstriction going on no matter how I tried to extract LSA, but I enjoy it enough on high doses that a few leg cramps and cold fingers seem a fair trade.

Have fun! I always got a bit of vasoconstriction going on no matter how I tried to extract LSA, but I enjoy it enough on high doses that a few leg cramps and cold fingers seem a fair trade.

Thanks! I'm not sure if I should take more, as it it's been one hour and I defiantly feel something kicking in, just not sure how strong. How long does it take for any visuals, CEV or full-blown, to usually take effect?

These seeds are untreated heavenly blue by the way.

Usually takes 3 hours for me to peak, lsa is a real slow burner. I never got mind blowing effects from it, it was always very civil. I like it though for that very reason.

Civil huh. I'm thinking about how to think of the things I want to explain, and it's more that than thinking. It is civil.3

Everything feels calming and relaxed. I'm not sure how to put it in words. Like a vacation for my mind and thoughts. Just being able to think about things more clearly.

honestly, just milkshake that shit, put it in a blender and make a chocolate milkshake, keep the blender going until you cant hear the seeds in the blender anymore, you wont even taste the seeds, just be sure to smoke weed with it or youre fucked

Enjoy it while you can. I used to just crunch the seeds up in my mouth and gulp the mush down. My brain is wise to it now, even the thought of that taste makes me feel ill.