Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question for you guys experienced with 2C-X compounds

Justlooking529

Greenlighter
Hello,

So about a year ago a buddy of mine got something that was sold to him as 2c-b. He said he took 25-30mg and the way he explained the trip to me sounded amazing and I've been wanting to try it ever since.
Basically he said that it took about 60-90 minutes to come up, and when he came up the visuals hit hard. He said for the first 20-30 minutes he was just so take aback by the visuals that he was almost startled. He said that they were stronger OEV than a 150-200ug acid trip.
He said that the trip was amazing. He said that he spent the whole trip in deep thought about the world, about the way things work, government, money, and so on. He said it was very euphoric, introspective, and after about 3 hours the trip gently wore off leaving him with a lovely buzz.
He got some more 2c-b from a different source and was never able to replicate the intensity and visuals of the first trip.

So my question is this: I would really like to try whatever it was that he took that first time. Does it sound more like a 2C-E trip than 2c-b? Do you guys think that it's more likely that he took a larger first dose than he thought, or that he was sold 2c-e as 2cb?
I know that no one can say for sure, but I appreciate any of you experienced guys opinions.

Thank you

2c-e lasts a significant amount of time longer than 2c-b, around 8-12 hours in my experience.
The description does sound like 2c-b to me. The thing is you cant expect to replicate a trip. There are several factors that will affect the outcome of your trip, set and setting being two of the main ones.
A higher dose will certainly intensify the visuals but there is no way to guarantee a similar mental trip.

I am not aware of any 2C compounds that last for only 3 hours unless it was a very low dose. Honestly from his description it sounds like it could have been anything. We would need more details as to the characteristics to determine what kind of 2C it was. And yes as Delsyd said, no two trips are alike. A multitude of factors go into it, set and setting, other drugs, mood, expectations. It really is almost impossible to replicate a trip.

Thanks for the replies.
So that seems to eliminate 2c-e since it definitely didn't last 8-12 hours. And I think he meant that the peak was about 3 hours, not the while trip beginning to end.
I guess it could be as simple as set & setting and dosage.
Thanks for the replies guys.

I would forget about figuring out which 2C-X it was if I were you, and if that is not what you are trying to do... Delsyd said it very well: you cannot replicate a trip. Instead just create your own new positive set and setting and browse different 2C-X and choose what you want to try depending on availability, the qualities you are looking for and match it with your experience level. If you can get 2C-B then yes it is certainly a good one to start with.

Try to get reagents to test your drugs.

3-5 hours until the beginning of the comedown is not inconsistent with 2C-B. I don't think that the duration alone is reason to doubt the identification -- although a reagent test to confirm it couldn't hurt, either.

My first 2C-B trip was really euphoric and amazing, as well. As everyone else is pointing out, you can't expect to replicate a trip by simply taking the same dose of the same drug, so perhaps your friend's subsequent experiences were not entirely surprising. However, I bet that you'll have a worthwhile trip if you decide to try it; 2C-B is really good stuff.

Good luck, and be safe!

Sounds like 2cb. For me it's extremely visual (I often cannot se anything besides visuals), and not as shallow at people tend to say it is. I really love 2cb, it's really funny and pretty, but also deep if you give it the opportunity (it's easy to snap out of thoughts, especially if you are surrounded by lights, ect).

Maybe 2ci? I found that only really had a 3ish hour plateau and it was pretty visual with tons of euphoria. But really who knows it could be anything.