question for bupe patients.

geraggh34

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, it's been a while since i have been here :)

For the past almost 3 years from now i quit using dope and stayed on a daily dose of bupe and klonopin everday.(both from the street) i was taking 3mg of clonazepam a day, which i just recently kicked and have been clean from for a month now (for whatever reason the jump wasn't even that bad considering i had quite a few seizures when i was 17 from binging on alprazolam. i'm not complaining though. i'm 23 now)
So now i would like to get on bupe legitimately and if i can i would prefer not to get on full agonists just to go to a doctor. I was just wondering if anyone became a bupe patient in a similar situation like mine, where i already got on bupe off the street for the right reasons.

Thanks for any responses in advance. :)

That could be tricky. Hopefully you can find a doc that would work with you but since your DOC is Suboxone, it might be tough attaining a RX for it

You don't indicate whether you have used opiates, so i'm assuming it's just suboxone you're getting on the street?
Id be able to answer your questions more if you elaborate on if it's only suboxone you've used or have you used/been addicted to opiates?
That's how a dr will determine if you're a candidate to get suboxone prescribed.
I'd love to help you out with any questions!

Okay, I'm assuming it's H you had been using? Do you feel any sort of wd not taking suboxone or do you legitimately take it like a dr would tell you to? (obviously hypothetically since you're getting off the street) How long have you been on suboxone then now?

Oh , my bad for some reason I just assumed it was the first thing I said. Anyways I'm 23 now from 16 to 20 oxycode and oxymorphone and when I was 20 I start using h coke and benzos. The past year an a half I only used Suboxone to stay well and avoid full agonists and then recently kicked benzos.

Last edited: