• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question and lamictal and lyrica

Teajunkie

Greenlighter
Been off and on lamictal for 2 yrs it's ok but worthless on its my problem is forgetting to take my meds and then with lamictal im still depressed but less extreme mood swings, but with being in the pysch unit 4 times since june. shrink doesn't think it helping because my depression and sucidical feelings are situtisl due to the constant pulling and poking I have from my botched prolspae surgery so my uruloilgist wanted me to try lyrica for the pelvic poking(but I still it's from embedded sutures). But she wanted to discuss with pschytriast because she wasn't comfortable describing the two, has anyone taken the combo with no problem because I really think I need the mood stabilizer the hospital always puts me back on it. I think I just was never on a higher enough does of lamictal. Right now just started back on Wellbutrin 75mg 2 x day regular release months ago and strarted now Prozac 10 mg month ago. Now I just feel tired no energy more more like low grade numb no crying time depression. But it seems any time I do get some relief in my mood, my energy and motivation levers never come up. I can't think my room is a mess but I just don't know how to start I always struggled we it fatuqe motivated getting organized and get overwhelmed easy. My sleep has always been erractic finally on abiem and doxepin have trouble with winding down at night. I've struggled with all this since childhood being called dumb not sick just lazy a retard by mom. I feel like taking lamictal is bad idea. I feel more stable in the hospital but they only keep me 6 days I feel like I need to back just got out after New year's. I've had 4 admissions since june I'm wondering if I keep going back will they put me in a long term facility? I feel I need at least a weeks or a month because im overwhelmed with my pain and stress with mom at home. I mostly go when the sucidual feeling get to frequent and I sometimes feel I need a break and have someone else take care of me and not be so burden to my mom because she needs a break to. Everyone judges me that I just go for a escape with is partly true but im and a safe supportive eviroment so I can rest. I feel I have a hard functioning when I get out if the hospital.