• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Question about what compounds cannabis produce.

tacodude

Bluelighter
Sorry for such a vague title although I am posting with swype type on an Android phone.

Anyways I was thinking of how there is a plethoria of CBx compounds that are impossible to not know of at this point. while there is only one THx compound that I know being good ol' T, H, and a C that brings a smile to our wonderful faces. Now I was thinking of the effects of CBC vs. CBD while also wondering how close the relation of THC is to CBC while I know CBN increases when THC degrades. In the end I wondered if there were compounds such as THN, THB, etc. A quick search yeilded nothing I could see as relevant.

Does anyone know a for sure answer if cannabis produces analogs more similar to THC than CBD. If yes please list some. If no please for anyone with an understand of chemistry tell me if such analog could stabley exist without the structure collapsing in on itself or not....

More in curiosity of If cannabis could evolve to produce such a compound rather than looming for a new high to dream about while I understand that theoretical possibility would take a different study to understand it is just an example. A similar example would be TMT or MT instead of DMT bring produced in an acacia just to know it exist and even possibly produced in nature to marvel at the wide range anf variety of life and everything.

Anyways sorry for the painful long read and thanks for any informative answers.