• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Valium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Throwaway111111

Greenlighter
On the 20th dec I took one single 2 mg diazepam tablet of my mother’s due to a bad back and insomnia.

The issue is that I am subject to random drug testing at my place of work and could next possibly be tested on the 8th January, giving approx 20 days from ingestion of the 2mgs of diazepam until (possible) testing.

I have not started this thread on how to cheat a drugs test but a thread to ask that given the time frame and the very low dose, what is the possibility of the diazepam being cleared from my system? Thank you in advance.i

On the 20th dec I took one single 2 mg diazepam tablet of my mother’s due to a bad back and insomnia. The issue is that I am subject to random drug testing at my place of work and could next possibly be tested on the 8th January, giving approx 20 days from ingestion of the 2mgs of diazepam until (possible) testing. I have not started this thread on how to cheat a drugs test but a thread to ask that given the time frame and the very low dose, what is the possibility of the diazepam being cleared from my system? Thank you in advance.i
If I were you I'd look into the half-life of diazepam. After some lurking on the subject I'm sure you'll figure out when it'll leave your body. I won't make fake promises but 20 days should be more than enough for most drugs.

First search result from prescription-drug.addictionblog.org: "If you are avoiding a drug test and think that you may have a problem with Valium…you probably do. If you’re worried about Valium detection during drug testing, it is best to wait 1-5 days before taking a drug test for Valium. Waiting for 5 days is a total precaution to make sure that the drug is totally out of your system. This is because Valium (diazepam) is a benzodiazepine and can be detected in the urine for days after you take it. For daily, chronic Valium use, diazapam can be detected in urine for 4-6 weeks even after you stop taking it."

Sorry my friend, but we have reasons why we do not allow drug testing questions. Nobody is going to be able to give you anything close to reliable information that you can truly take to the bank, so what is the point? There are too many variables at play. It just doesn't work, so we don't allow drug testing questions to take up valuable space on our front page.

If you're going to be attempting to cheat drug tests, using Diazepam is like committing a murder in broad daylight with 25 witnesses and a nearby news crew. The metabolites are typically very long-lasting. I've been caught +3 weeks out. That's the best I can give you. You don't want to be making serious life decisions based upon our wild guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.