• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about urine drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirca

Greenlighter
So last weekend i did about 300-350mg of cocaine on friday, and about 60-70mg oxycodone (both intranasal) and 1mg xanax friday and sunday for a total of 2mg. My plan is to go atleast 12 days clean before i pee again. I am 25 with a high metabolism, low fat% and i eat healthy and drink water. Prior to this i was clean about 5 days. and before that i was clean for a long time. So i doubt it have been building up. Do you think this will be enough time to get totally clean? Thanks in advance mates!

We don’t field drug testing questions here...but that’s probably enough time for a urine test.

My apologies. Is there anywhere on this forum i could ask this question?

Not really mate. The reason questions like yours are frowned upon is because there are so many variables involved that any answers you get will be purely speculative.

Even worse are questions on how to cheat a drugs test - these are totally forbidden.

The only drug testing questions allowed are those seeking to determine the purity and/or active ingredients of a substance. These have a definite harm reduction benefit.

Given the half-lives of all of these drugs are rather short, it is probably enough time. I don't believe any of those drugs store metabolites in fat or anything. But as mentioned, we don't allow drug testing questions. I'm going to close this. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.