View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about tripping

trippylittleboy

Greenlighter
I'm fairly new to psychedelics and have been researching for a while now and am intrigued by them. I recently have been taking MDMA and 2-cb nearly every second weekend and now would like to try LSD,Mushrooms,DMT ect.. But the problem is i would like to have someone to trip with but none of my close friends are in to drugs like I don't want to trip out with people im not really familiar with as i did once and had a real bad trip and had anxiety for around a month. So I was wondering if it would be a good idea to trip alone on these psychedelics or if you guys recommend having someone around whilst tripping. ☺

It depends. I find that tripping alone let's me let go of reality more, things get weirder. If you are in a good mindset and think you can handle this I don't see tripping alone being a problem. Also if you do happen to trip alone and start slipping into a bad head space I've always found simply changing the music, moving outdoors, or attempting to go to the bathroom can cure this though that is just for me.

trippylittleboy - i just have to ask. how is mdma + 2cb? i'm doing that combo for the first time this upcoming weekend. first time 2cb... really excited

trippylittleboy - i just have to ask. how is mdma + 2cb? i'm doing that combo for the first time this upcoming weekend. first time 2cb... really excited
It's actually really fun but watch the dosage as a few times I've took quite a bit and the trip just becomes really intense, but apart from that its really soothing and is a great trip.

have you got a dog or a parrot to trip with thry can be fun:)

Especially dogs and even better when they talk back. :)

I mainly trip alone TBH or with Miss Willow, who I see as part of me (as I am of her...). Drugs like DMT are especially good alone, as you can completely lose yourself with no social awkwardness to try and rationalise with. That said, it is probably safer to be with at least one person, at least in a physical sense.

I usually trip alone too, though it can be great with people. I actually had a hard time tripping with people at first, until I got more comfortable with tripping, because adding people adds all of these social dynamics to have to deal with, and for some people that can be quite difficult. Especially if someone freaks out, it can be hard to stay calm (and some people tend to freak out on psychedelics).

Given that you have already combined MDMA and 2C-B and had apparently pretty strong trips, I think you could begin with more powerful psychedelics alone, but start small, work up. Mushrooms and LSD (and DMT) are MUCH stronger than 2C-B.

I prefer to trip alone but part of it is because my friends would annoy me

Ditto for me. I can't stand do psych's with friends. I tried it once and only once and they pissed me the hell off with their idiocy. Me and my ex ditched them at someones house and drove home and most of them had to walk home (which was pretty damn far for most of them), teach them for annoying me when it's my first time on acid in years and my ex's first time. Needless to say I don't really hang around them sober either lol.

a lot of people on this board like to trip alone, thats fine, but i feel like i should chime in and mention that its not really the best route for everyone. tripping alone can be fun, but i find it much more rewarding with other people.

have you been taking MDMA + 2C-B alone?? that is one of, if not my favorite combo, and it is the perfect social drug combination. i could see not being that special if i did it alone, but with other people it is so incredible.

it sounds like you are younger, maybe hold onto the goods and try to find some tripping buddies? if you can handle 2C-B, you have a leg up compared to someone who hasnt tripped before, but mushrooms and particularly LSD are much more mentally challenging. maybe im lucky, but i have always known people down to trip, at least since i started doing this stuff as a young teenager.

fucking amazing. the absolute best for a wild outdoor rave/festival/whatever, or a chill night with friends. wish i still had my 2C-B connect.

Tripping with friends depends on what kind of trippers they are (what kind of people they are really). I have friends now who I am happy to trip with as they are experienced and can handle themselves, but until more recent years I didn't have many such friends. I have friends I would never trip with also. I tripped with a good friend of mine 12 years ago, and he got really loud and egotistical and ended up turning our trip into a terrible one because he decided to be confrontational with my family and do and say a bunch of out of control stuff.

a lot of people on this board like to trip alone, thats fine, but i feel like i should chime in and mention that its not really the best route for everyone. tripping alone can be fun, but i find it much more rewarding with other people.

have you been taking MDMA + 2C-B alone?? that is one of, if not my favorite combo, and it is the perfect social drug combination. i could see not being that special if i did it alone, but with other people it is so incredible.

it sounds like you are younger, maybe hold onto the goods and try to find some tripping buddies? if you can handle 2C-B, you have a leg up compared to someone who hasnt tripped before, but mushrooms and particularly LSD are much more mentally challenging. maybe im lucky, but i have always known people down to trip, at least since i started doing this stuff as a young teenager.

fucking amazing. the absolute best for a wild outdoor rave/festival/whatever, or a chill night with friends. wish i still had my 2C-B connect.
I've been taking it with people and alone and everytime I'm with people i tend to feak out a little and want to go home. I've only taken it 5 times or something alone but in smaller dosages that when with others and have enjoyed it but it's more stronger psychedelics I'd like to try and was just seeing if it would be better to trip alone or with other's.

I usually trip alone too, though it can be great with people. I actually had a hard time tripping with people at first, until I got more comfortable with tripping, because adding people adds all of these social dynamics to have to deal with, and for some people that can be quite difficult. Especially if someone freaks out, it can be hard to stay calm (and some people tend to freak out on psychedelics).

Given that you have already combined MDMA and 2C-B and had apparently pretty strong trips, I think you could begin with more powerful psychedelics alone, but start small, work up. Mushrooms and LSD (and DMT) are MUCH stronger than 2C-B.
The trip with the drugs combined was really intense like the whole room was melting!, i was melting,at one point a little boy came in the room and held my hand (my friend's have clarified there was no little boy in the house) and told me i had to go to see my cousin and feel his ribs and when i went to go outside everything went black and there was water flooding everywhere, was pretty sketchy stuff lol but anyway is there any psychedelics you would recommend i try before lsd,shrooms ect.. ?.

trippylittleboy; that experience sounds fairly intense even compared to the stronger psychedelics. Mushrooms haven't really affected me but after doing LSD many times you should be just fine whether you decide between tripping partners or going it alone

I love tripping by myself:), i just be so far gone in my element %) especially if i have my room/environment set up right (blacklight, strobe light, good music, note book ;) ) You'll have a bomb time dude stay happy man and be safe

It depends entirely on the type of person you are and the type of person your potential trip companions would be. If they / he / she would just be complicating things without being able to contribute or guide etc then you are probably better off without such people anyway.
Some people may feel uncertain about themselves, what they are experiencing or what's going on, even sober. Others are pretty much the opposite and don't get much validation from others. While I have to admit that I had guidance from friends (and on my first acid trip even my dad who has tripping experience himself), I am relatively introverted and am fine figuring things out for myself. I can serve as my own mirror while different minded folks may feel the need for others to reflect. My very first two trips were with friends who liked to play tricks on me though, and the second time that was a pretty serious problem. At the same time it felt right to have babysitters when I was out of my mind the very first time tripping ever, on mushrooms in a park during summer. I guess it was safer and felt that way as well. So the setting also matters when figuring this out.

Try to see and feel what kind of person you are sober and that might answer question right there.

If you're experienced with 2C-B, you can probably handle a solo LSD trip. Just be sure to start with a low dose and titrate your way up over time.

Being alone is gnarly dude. Defeinetly diffrernt but its great dmt alone str8 mush str8 acid- kinda overwheliming but str8 mdma hell no that's a dance drug u want to be with women .