• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Question About Temazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

YaBoiBigTiz

Greenlighter
Can I pull the capsule apart to get the powder out and just pour it on my tongue or will that mess it up? I read people do it sublingual but if I can just pour it on my tongue and swallow I'd prefer to do that. I'm asking this because my pill count gets checked and I can just pull them apart and take 2-3 and put the caps back together without anyone noticing

As with virtually all benzodiazepines, temazepam has an oral bioavailability of nearly 100%, it shouldn't be a problem.

I figured it wouldn't be a problem. I only plan on doing it tonight because I actually need them to sleep. One night of fun a month. Everything I read was people doing it sublingual or putting in drinks so I got worried after i did it. Thank you for the quick reply =)

You should put some sugar or something inside to replace what you pour out as the weight difference will be obvious. If you have a 0.001 g or even 0.01 g scale it would help.

Honestly though cheating your pill count isn't really HR material

^ No it's not.

I'm going to go ahead and close this, he got an answer that he probably shouldn't have gotten on this forum, though I find pill counts grotesque, except maybe if someone is on maintenance, and actually prescribed high doses of methadone or something, even then, being a pilk or two shy should be fine, like a grace - though this doesn't count as HR to my knowledge, so ? sorry

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.