• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question about supplements

hawtin94

Greenlighter
I searched all over the internet, and found a lot of contradiction, figured this place will be the best to ask.

Im a regular amphetamine user, who from time to time also uses other stimulants. My goal is to try and minimize the side effects of my habit, and also to make comedowns smoother. My biggest enemy is vasoconstriction, combined with smoking 3 packs through a nigth, for the late morning hours it makes me slur my speech to such an extent that I can hardly make any clear, articulated sentence.

Anyway, Im mainly curious about L-tyrosine, CoQ10 and phenibut, regarding when to use them, and how much.

On a side note, if there are other effective supplements, or if someone cares enough to write their before-after amphetamine route, it would be much much appreciated.

Last edited:
Thank you for that, will look into it. Are you familiar with the mentioned supplements ?

I take Q10, it's part of the electron transport chain. I take 100mg a day and I think (have to look it up again) fat increases bioavailability, so taking some fish oil, should help and fish oil itself is good for the heart.

Phenibut will help with the come down, but don't take it more than once a week or better less than that.

L-Tyrosine is a precursor to dopamine, but I think there are no studies proofing that taking it will increase dopamine production and normal protein intake should saturate the enzymes

I see. From what I gathered L-Tyrosine is not really worth it during/coming down. The day after or the morning before is the better time for it?

Are you saying your smoking 72 cigs a day? That should profoundly lower your blood pressure to the point most people would passout.

Any supplement generally is like bring a rock to gun fight it might work but prob not.

No mate, on a normal day I have 10-15 at max(where I live there is 20 in a pack). But when Im stimming...lets say I start at 21, when 11 in the morning comes most of the time Im almost finishing my third pack. It gets even worse when Im binging, rarely happens these days.

And yeah, Im not waiting any wonders from supplements, just some relief from most of the undesired effects.

Nicotine is the only chemical that gives me relief from the vasoconstriction of amphetamine. But I use a chewing tobacco. Interestingly I use way above normal amounts of nicotine. However, while it does lower my blood pressure it actually increases or doesn't decrease my heart rate. Nicotine is rapidly eliminated but it acts at muscarinic acetylcholine receptors which cause vasodilation usually making people feel hot and sick but on amphetamine it makes me feel better.

I really just use coffee or tea with nahco3 to neutralize any acid to a neutral pH skin cream and oil green tea or black tea to suck on water 30 min of light cardio or weight training before I come up 5-11 hours of sleep and some music for the anxiety and a low dose like 1 or 2 pills antihistamine for flushing and antimuscarinic like diphenhydramine for nausea as needed max 125 mg

Im not really up for chewing tobacco, but will add excercise to my routine, as my 22 years has been everything but healthy, gotta start treating my hearth better. NaHCo3 sounds viable too.

Nahco3 is only necessary for me because I drink 16 cups of coffee per day which contains a huge amount of acid. Are you taking any herbal teas or coffee or somethings that could contain too much acid.

Chewing tobacco is a bad idea I do it but I know it's bad for me. Ideally you should vape or use gum or a patch for nicotine. I know I sound like a hippocrite lol. But ya I don't if it was from smoking or now from chewing or both but I notice some discoloration on my teeth so I'm trying to take better care of them now

You really don't need nahco3 atless your consuming abnormal amounts of acids and even still the dose is very low