Question about steroid use.

Misguided Angel

Greenlighter
If I was to use steroids without working but doing daily physical activities like working (I'm a painter and I landscape on weekends) would I still gain muscle mass or would this be pointless?

You might....
A friend of mine does manual and he says hes seeing some results

If the work you do adds a lot of physical strain it will help you recover a little quicker

AAS usage accelerates the recovery process and increases protein synthesis by a substantial margin to keep it simple. If you don't adequately break down muscle fiber then you're cutting yourself short on the feasible amount of LBM that can be gained within the period of time. Considering you may not be able to perform consistent training to promote growth then I wouldn't see the point in wasting your effort and money.

Now is it a possibility that you may achieve a net increase in muscle? Yes, but that factor would be dictated by how well you stick to a well balanced diet geared towards maximal growth. You can work your ass off all day, but if you don't provide the proper nutrients then your body won't grow. Even then when you consider the price of a well rounded first cycle and what you are planning while on the cycle is just illogical.

I'm not even going to get into the pharmaceutical aspects of what you may need to possess on hand. Unfortunately it isn't as simple as buying a ticket and taking the ride. Sadly that is how its perceived nowadays.

Last edited:
Miguided Angel, I don't want to misguide you so yes, you would gain a little bit of muscle. But it would be pointless because you'd lose it all when you stop. And are you prepared for all the side-effects and health implications? I doubt it. AAS aren't something you just dabble in for a quick boost like sweets. There are countless factors to consider. Please take your time and spend a few hours reading through some of the threads on this forum so you can make the right choice to not use.