• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question About Some "LSD" (AKA More likely an RC but sold as LSD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oops_IFU

Greenlighter
I have a friend who just acquired what he was told was LSD. He had taken it recently and a few things made him 100% doubt it was real LSD.

The first thing that raised a red flag to him was the fact that after storing the blotter in a plastic baggie for a couple of weeks, the paper, or whatever substance was on the paper I should say, oxidized a sky blue color. After taking it, he stated that there was no taste to the paper. It took several hours before the chemical started taking effect, and he said that it took roughly twice as long to get to the peak of the trip than it typically does on LSD. He explained that unlike acid and its melting visuals, things would inflate and distort in shape (like filling a building-shaped balloon, for instance). The trip lacked the color that LSD provides, and what colors there were would become distorted. What was black upon close inspection, would be blue from a distance, for example. The body high was different than an LSD body high. He claims it felt very cumbersome and uncomfortable. Extreme heightened auditory hallucinations were very prominent, much more so than anything he has experienced from LSD. To him, he felt that the trip was more synonymous with a smoked DMT trip, only long and dragged out, than it was to acid.

This friend of mine has close to 10 years of experience with LSD, and various other psychedelics, but he has never come into contact with this particular chemical and is concerned that it is a new type of research chemical.

Does anyone know what in the world this could possibly be?

Unfortunately speculation isn't going to bring us any closer to an answer. Your best bet would be to send it off to ecstasydata or use a reagent test before taking it. You only get one brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.