• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about rolling

lienhart

Greenlighter
So here's my situation. I first started rolling about 6 months ago. Since then, I've rolled 5 times. I rolled this Friday, waiting out 2.5 months so I could let my brain heal and all. I recently met someone I really like and they want to rave with me and try rolling together. It sounds magical and I really don't wanna pass up the oppurtunity, but I also want my brain to be safe and happy. The rave is in 3 weeks. I regularly take Vitamins, ALA, & Melatonin for antioxidants. I also wait a few days post-roll and take 5-HTP daily. Would it be safe for me to drop in 3 weeks? Or is it too soon? If I do I will totally detox and not do it again for 2-3 months. I really don't wanna do harm, feel like shit, and mess with my serotnin too much. I wanna keep the magic! I'm very cautious and want to keep it that way.

Thanks to everyone in advance! :)

Last edited:
Truth is, you'll survive, plain and simple. Just don't make a habit out of dosing often. You may feel some diminished effects, or it may not even be noticeable. Be safe and have fun.

Yes, you will be fine. Have fun and just don't make it a regular habit. You're reading into everything too much.