• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about rolling one substance after another and losing potency on roll 2?

Achilles90

Greenlighter
Hey gang. I've "rolled" 3 times before. First time was incredible. Was at a mini massive and had a load of fun. Pretty great mdma (molly).

2 months later we went to a massive and rolled Sass on the first night. Pleasurable experience, similar to molly but not as potent. Only thing I didn't like was that it took 3 hours to hit and I rolled for about 12 hours straight.
I've read that Sass is known to last longer but not be quite as intense. I never had that "peaking" feeling like the come up of molly.

About 5 hours into the Sass roll, we did 3 shots of rum to keep things moving and it brought the rolls back full strength again. Was awesome.

Ok so night 2 - just molly (same provider as the first roll back 2 months ago). Popped at 6, and started extremely mild rolls at about 9.

I'm seeing a trend here, I might have a slow metabolism and it takes 2-3 hours for anything to hit me fully.

So I had basically a 15% / 100% roll on molly that second day. Almost felt like a total dud. Nothing even close to the first roll months back, or the Sass roll the night before.

Question - I know you aren't supposed to have a cross tolerance between MDA and MDMA but I'm pretty sure that I burned all of my serotonin the first night.

Interesting head scratcher though - my buddy mirrored me, and with the exception of 3 shots of booze on day 2, he rolled hard the second night.

We took the same stuff from the same person.

Thoughts?