• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about Poppers (alkyl nitrites) + MDMA

fermonos

Bluelighter
Hey guys. Got a few quick questions. I've used poppers a few times when drunk and sober and absolutely love them for how easy and legal they are. Like I can walk around a night club sniffing bottle and security won't do nothing. Anyway I heard when on MDMA sniffing vicks (menthol vapour) can be very pleasurable. So it got me thinking. Would poppers be good on MDMA. Here are the questions I have about it.

• How safe are poppers, just in general. I've read up they're relatively safe but I've seen a few news articles of people dying from them and can apparently cause SSDS (Sudden Sniffing Death Syndrome) but I know how grossly miss informed the papers can be.

• How safe would it be mixing poppers and MDMA together, and if anyone has tried it what was the 'high' like?

• Would getting the vicks vapour rub be best or one of the vicks nasal inhalers?

• Lastly I'm going to try the vicks stuff, does anyone know if putting some on my chest/back or and on my body will be a good idea or just smelling the vapour? If just smelling the vapour is a best idea I'll probably just dissolve a few menthol crystals up into some boiling hot water and let that steam up into my face.

Thanks for reading, please try and give me as much detail as possible in replies.

Oh yeah while you're at it feel free to add any other combos that go well with MDMA and tell me how the experience was for you. Maybe I'll try that as well haha.

Last edited:
I know many people and events where poppers have been used a lot in conjunction with mdma. Very fun, but use good quality poppers. Check the ingeredients as many analogs nowadays. Nit sure how safe newer analogs are but amyl and butyl nitrates were in use in this combo for many years safely.

Are poppers legal? Always wanted to cum while high on one.

Poppers: in all drug classifications the alkyl nitrites come at out as among the safest.
The dangers have to do mainly with ingestion, DO NOT SWALLOW. Poppers can also cause minor skin burns if spilt.
Poppers are not suitable if you have high intraocular pressure (glaucoma), they can aggravate the problem and may eve result in retinal detachment.
Poppers cause blood pressure to drop, if you have inhaled poppers when seated or lying down you may faint when you stand up
Elsewhere I've seen a lot of remarks insinuating that poppers are industrial chemicals and therefore dangerous.
I would say try and stick to reputable brands: RUSH, Blue Boy, Iron Horse, etc.
Poppers are legal in the UK and France and have semi-legal status in many other European countries.
The active ingredient in poppers these days is isopropyl nitrite, which replaced isobutyl nitrite because of concerns that the latter could be carcinogenic
Interaction with MDMA: the rush is intensified and seems to last longer.
Interaction with MDMA (on the come down) + cannabis: the rush is very intense, often with a partial loss of consciousness, I have fitted with this combination, so be careful.
Poppers combine with MDMA to render your penis entirely useless.

So poppers help extend a roll, or does it make the comedown come faster?

Poppers do not extend the roll. The mdma intensifies the poppers hit.
Other drawbacks to poppers include an annoying cough if you do them a lot.
Girls like the combo for sex, so do people who like receiving anal.