• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about plugging and poop

Greenbearinthewooo

Greenlighter
I've searched through the forums and couldn't find an answear. What does one do when wanting to plug a drug but cant/hasnt pooped yet? An enema?

Sorry if this has been asked before!

Umm this question makes no sense...."plugging" IS performing an enema....that is what the term refers to....

Yes, it's best to do after taking a shit. If not, just make sure you're in the clear and that the drugs will have enough time to plot their course, so to speak, before expelling waste....simple as that.

-PA

Sorry about the stupid question then, very new to this. If i understood what you meant, the drugs will stilll be absorbed even if the bowels are not empty?

Yes. As long as you don't defecate while the solution is still being absorbed by your mucous membranes and lose your drugs to the toilet.

I'd strongly suggest you do some research before shoving drugs up your ass, considering your apparent lack of knowledge on the subject though. For example, you DO at least know that you're supposed to make a liquid solution, right?

-PA

Yeah, i've read some guides. They all say to plan ahead, my question was if you want max absorption (empty bowels) but couldnt get that done in time. What to do then? Is there a way? I read some lady used a dildo before and after plugging to push the shit away. Otherwise from what i've read most is lost to the feces.

This question makes perfect sense idk what your On about saying it makes no sense I've wondered the exact same thing myself i tried plugging 60 mg of codeine twice and as soon as the syringe touched my anus I started to feel an instant tingly feeling but after shooting it up and making sure nothing escaped I didn't feel anything I thought maybe I didn't go deal enough so I tried going dealer the second time and the same thing happened I can only assume my bowels were not empty enough? I am interested to see if anyone has a useful response to this issue.

For full effectiveness you need to fully empty your bowels. If you are having trouble going due to already being constipated from opiates just shoot 10ml of water up there first.