• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about Oxycodone M30 pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

CushieSandy

Greenlighter
Should the imprints be the same...
meaning if I have two pills facing me with the M in the correct, upright position, when I flip them, shouldn't the score and 30 be in the same place?

does anyone have a prescription for this to verify? I have two pills that look exactly the same but when I flip them the score and 30 are in different places. On one, the score is vertical with the 30 on the side. On the other, the score is on a diagonal with the 30 on the side.

Shouldnt they be in the same place? Or are there sometimes errors in manufacturing like this?

i will try to get a picture showing what I mean. If I'm able to, I'll post a link to images in the comments. Thanks!

This is what it looks like when they are laid next to each other and then I flip them over. They don't match up. Normal or is one fake? I'm really concerned about this

I assume you aren't getting these directly from a pharmacy?

I had the same problem a few months ago with the 10/325's. when I would lay a few out facing the same way and then flip them over the E712 would be facing one way on one pill and then it would be upside down on the other. Someone was kind enough to verify that this was normal for the 10/325's. I'm not sure about the mbox 30's though

when in doubt, don't take them. With all of the fakes going around these days it's just not worth it. Better to be safe then sorry

This is pretty much pill ID which is against the rules, but I'll let this thread stay open for a bit for the sake of harm reduction

All of the times I used to get these, I have never seen them flipped around like that, though I am sure it COULD be an error from the manufacturer, I have no way of actually knowing.. Be very careful with those, the "30" on the bottom one, looks a little smudged to me, and I have had fake M 30s before, and this is what happened, the 30 and scoremark were actually perfectly lined up with the M on the other side.. but, they(the fakes) would be a bit "lighter" or more of a pure white colored, than the real ones, which are/were usually light blue, with little blue specks in them if you look closely, IME.. and I don't recall ever once seeing a real one with the score mark flipped like that, that bottom one in the picture, looks like the imprint is slightly "off" or kind of not lined up totally perfect, which was another sign when I would get ripped of with fake M 30s (made from chalk or some other chalk like shit), the score marks and imprints would sometimes be crooked, smudged, or just off balance, with the "3" slightly higher on the pill above the score mark than the "0", where the 30 is.. or vise versa, or the "M" inside the box would be a little different, or smaller than the regular one on the real pills, but you would have to look at it next to a real one to really notice.. when I did, get ripped off, it was usually because my connect got ripped off, and didn't even know she fake ones.. I would be so sick and so pissed usually when this happened, and would taste the difference immediately when sniffing one, and know that shit wasn't real, because it didn't have that bitter oxy taste, it was more of a pill with no taste, kind of taste lol(if that makes any sense). But I would always tell her, she was a white lady, who would sometimes go to the hood, where people would sometimes rip her off, because she was sort of bitchy.. but she was cool as hell to me, always! and always refunded my money or gave me real pills to make up for it, usually throwing in an extra one or 2 to make up for the bs.. she normally had her own script, but would run out early from so many people, like me, who would constantly be calling her for more.. now, pills aren't a thing down here AS MUCH, in FL where I am from, at least not as much of a thing as they were 5-6 years ago, with all the fake pain clinics, and cheap oxy prices.. back then you didn't have to worry about fake oxys, because they were so fucking cheap, no one even bothered making/selling them, until the price of them on the street nearly tripled here, then the fake A215s and M30s, started showing up randomly.. all my connects were very cool to me though, and they most always re-imbursed me when this happened.. A good way to tell if these are fake is to lick you finger and touch one of the pills, the faker looking one of the 2, and see if it has that bitter oxy taste.. not sure if you know the taste or how you do them, but that's a good indicator usually, but be careful as the newer fakes aren't chalk based with nothing active in them usually, they now are made with fentanyl or one of its cousin RC analogues, which is very strong and dangerous to take in unmeasured, microgram doses.. and even then, isn't very safe!

Yea, this is Pill ID and will probably be shut down. Anyways, I will chime in with my experience on these M30s. I've noticed this too, where you line up the Ms in the same orientation and then flip over to find the the 30 and score lines don't match up. I questioned my connect and explained they came straight from the pharmacy that way. He let me chip a small piece of and take a taste. Indeed, it had the hallmark bitter opioid pill taste.

I've tried to think why this occurs. The two sides must get pressed a separate times or from different batches? I would also take what Ilove2nod has said into consideration. the quality of the pic is hard to tell. The imprints look legit. Place the pills on a white sheet of paper and see if you get that light blue hue with little specks in it.

Anyways hope this helps and stay safe. If you're in doubt don't do em. Contact who you got them from and she what he/she says

I can't recall if I've ever noticed this.. But the signs do point to a sloppy amateur. We have no idea what it could be, I wouldnt use them. This is the risk you run when purchasing drugs off of the street.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.