• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

question about Nexus flipping

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
So they say take it at the tail end of the MDMA.

any time i roll, i get that sudden crash when the MDMA wears off like, "aww man its over, i wish i could do more or it would last longer"

experiencing this feeling while starting to trip might not be so fun.

question is does this still happen when you take 2cb at the end of a roll? do you get that bad MDMA crash during the beginning of your trip?

Don't be fooled, 2C-B and MDMA is even better when you take them at or near the same time... IMO.

Although redosing with 2C-B works quite well, it can turn bad as you mentioned. Especially once you start getting to the higher doses of MDMA. There was once where I took 30mg of 2C-B after 300 or so milligrams of MDMA, I found myself coming down when the trip came on and I quickly turned to an AWFUL and near suicidal mindstate. Strangely enough an hour or two after that I was feeling great again though (after some more MDMA, lmao :sus:)

I wouldn't take the 2C when you're actually coming down, probably an hour or two into the roll when you would normally take your redose. I found Dosing MDMA, then redosing MDMA and 2C-B together to be quite nice. Extends the duration quite a bit and makes the comeup for the trip very smooth

Also, if you can stand the burn, I find snorted 2C-x to quite a bit better for "party" type situations. It doesn't seem as mentally deep but that can be one of the main problems with psychedelics and MDMA, IMO

I took 25mg of 2cb. +20 min 180mg mdma. It's was perfect for the festival. I did have tremors at one point in my leg and had to literally sit down for a good half hour. But it was magical. No redose needed. Bonkers fun. Highly reccomended

None of the flips have fixed dose times. Taking the psy as the MDMA is wearing off is just one of the choices. Lots of people enjoy taking it so both peak together or so the psy peaks first. Just take what you feel is best.

Shulgin was the one who recommends the 2cb at the tail end of the MDMA. I have NEVER mixed a 5-ht psychedelic with MDMA.

But if i had to guess I would take the 2cb first…then the MDMA after….that way i only have to deal with the shitty MDMA comedown after all the drugs are over, not while coming up onto a trip. but I don't know what to expect either way so thats why I want everyones input.

I'm not looking to really combine the two. 2cb is great by itself and so is MDMA. i just want to know if its better to do one or the other first and what the pros and cons are.

May be fun to experiment with trying to get the peaks close but not exactly matching. Take the bees like 35 minutes after the mdma. Similar idea with mda/ mdma combo except the offset is to actually stack peaks perfectly. That would be tits, or mda then mdma a half hour later then bees another half hour later.

Everything I’ve read up to this point seemed to be pointing to taking the 2cb at the peak of the mdma.

I’ve always taken small psych doses 30m before (2ce, acid, etc) with great success but for whatever reason 2cb seems to be one where the recommendations skew hard towards taking it after right at the peak. I believe I’ve also read people stating that taking the 2cb before negates it’s affects; I’m somewhat glad to see people here stating otherwise.

I’m tempted to try taking some 2cb before some 5mapb now.

Just want to add my subjective experience here. I have tried the combo all kinds of ways, and for me personally, taking the 2CB when coming down from MDMA is HORRIBLE. Like, "do I need to call 911?" horrible. Severe headaches. Not fun. Waste of drugs.

What I like the most is taking the 2CB FIRST and then taking the normal MDMA dose during or shortly after the 2CB peak.

I have only ever taken MDMA then about an hour into it (an hour after the come up, not an hour after dropping the pill) taken a 5-HT psychedelic like mushrooms, and then when I come up on the mushrooms I drop another ecstasy pill