Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about my dosage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ain'tSleptInWeeks

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm still living haha. My friend is going to throw a New Years party and I know for a fact my tolerance is high it takes like 200-250mg or me to get me buzzed not where I want to be. I haven't rolled in 2-3 weeks and not gonna roll until New Years, about then it's gonna be a month and 2-3 week break. I'm getting pills that are said to be 200-220mg each. So for option 1 I was thinking if I should do 600mg, a 450-500 parachute and a 100-150 redose after 30 mins or option 2 do 800mg 650mg drop and 150 redose after 40 mins. Of course it's not gonna be exactly 600 or 800mg because of it being cut and what not. I'm wondering which option I should do, please let me know on what you guys think.

Didn't you just have a post about munching a shit load of pills?? I would wait man.

What pills are they? also the second option looks the yummiest i'd go for anyways seems like a harder roll if thats what you're going for?

What pills are they? also the second option looks the yummiest i'd go for anyways seems like a harder roll if thats what you're going for?

I'm not sure what pills I'm getting soon but my guy has good stuff normally like orange tesla, orange Legomans, red supremes basically the new stuff and pills that are said to be around 200-220mg. I'm trying to roll hard cause I'm gonna try taking a year break after this.

The second option Id take man still a high dosage So be careful dude are you gonna post n preload?

Is it a race to get as smashed as possible as quickly as possible? If your starting tolerance is 200 is then why are you looking to take four times the amount to start with?

I would never suggest to anyone to start with taking 600 or 800mgs - both options are hardly harm reduction material.

Is it a race to get as smashed as possible as quickly as possible? If your starting tolerance is 200 is then why are you looking to take four times the amount to start with?

I would never suggest to anyone to start with taking 600 or 800mgs - both options are hardly harm reduction material.

This. People need to read the sticky if they have questions about proper dosage. This thread doesn't serve a harm reduction purpose, so I'll be closing it. PM me if you have any questions, OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.