• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about molly

wonderman

Greenlighter
A big hello to everyone reading this! :) Okay guys....so i got a shipment of some HQ MDMA tested 85% pure.8o The shits good. Real good. But i have a question. Because my life is so average and boring i have adopted some depressive qualities (sleeping long hours of the day, being grouchy before i have my breakfast, not feeling motivated to associate with the group of people i work with. etc) I've noticed these things happening in my everyday life and i was looking for a way out, if you will. A way out of these depressive habits. SO i wanted to ask you guys, is it okay if I take a very low dose of mdma once a week to boost mood and energy levels. I know a starting dose is about 100mg and that will get you rolling for sure. But is it possible for me to take a dose much less than that, like 25mg every week to keep everything running smoothly. And keep my spirits high. :?

I'm sure people around here are able to give you way more educated answers than mine. But I wouldn't go there with MDMA if I were you, but rather something like 2-FA/2-FMA or maybe even 4-FA/4-FMA. They purposely leave less of an impact to serotonin reserves. Hell, you might even want to use plain ol' amphetamine if you decide to self medicate.

It's hard to say because nobody really does this. But that's for good reason.

If you take a low dose of MDMA like 25 mg, either it won't do anything at all or it will cause a bit of serotonin release. At best, your weekend mood boost doesn't do much for you the rest of the week, at worst it drains your serotonin reserves little by little and eventually puts you at risk for more serious depression.

Honestly, frequent MDMA use might be the worst possible prescription for what you're trying to do. Almost any other drug would be better for this kind of use.

That said, it's unlikely that simply adopting any kind of drug use will be enough to make you change your habits. You'll be better off getting yourself some running shoes or a musical instrument or some other hobby.

Two things. Exercise and juicing. Lame I know, but it will sort your head out for sure. Stay aware from the MDMA until you feel more clear headed, worst thing you can possibly do.

^^^ terrible advice. Don't touch AAS if you're looking for an emotional bandaid.

Please use the search function OP, this topic has been covered time and time again, all with the same responses - don't bother. Low dose MDMA will, if anything, give undesired feelings. Likely anxiety. Imagine being permanently in the come-up phase but only experiencing the side effects like being anxious or unsure. It won't help your situation, and will probably end up making things worse.

Everyone has days like that. Some more than others depending on how unfulfilling your job is.

Rarely we choose who we work with and its pot luck. Alas we actually spend as much time if not more with work colleagues than our families.

Taking drugs to make it all better is a slippy road to nowhere very fast. Inevitably your body will get used to them form a bond and you will just go into a cycle of use and ultimately abuse.

Better to simply accept that you work to live. Your job unless your lucky will never be exactly what you envisaged and you will have to work with all sorts of assholes, along the way you'll meet some people you connect with.

Work on the 60 /40 rule. 60% enjoy 40 you don't. Any less than that drugs ain't going to fix and you need another job.

Don't take MDMA as tool to enjoy work. It's already been said that taking low doses will actually just work against you. IMHO taking anything less than an active dose is a waste of money, time and serotonin; it's like trying to take a crap and not hearing the splash.

Exercise during the day. Go out for a run at lunchtime or even just a walk. Get YOU time away from the boring. Do something productive in your free time during the week and then rave like a lunatic on the weekend for your therapy.

Take care

How is that terrible advice? Juicing provides all the nutrition you need for your brain to naturally produce neurotransmitters/endorphins effectively, exercise naturally raises your serotonin levels and decreases cortisol. Additionally exercise raises testosterone levels which further make you feel good/more motivated. Every drug is merely hi-jacking this natural reward system.

If you want an awesome juice recipe I can provide one too. Started doing it about a year ago myself and it's literally one of the best things I've done. A documentary worth watching too- "Hungry for Change"- it's on netflix.

Juicing is the future! Fat sick and nearly dead also Netflix I think - a very very real and clear result of the effects of ORGANIC juicing. Fact all our food now contains less minerals and vitamins.

We supplement vitamins and minerals in the belief they do us good. But our bodies can not readily break down vitamin in such concentrated form. Our bodies are not able to take that pill and effectively break it down. The only real easy mineral and vitamin is via through vegetable and fruit. The plant breaks the mineral and vitamin down into a much much easier form for our bodies to use. Juice breaks it down further getting it even quicker into us plus juicing allows for a huge amount of vegetable and fruit product to be consumed compared to just plain eating.

There's no arguments for juicing here?

To clarify - Juicing as in steroids, or juicing as in nutrition from fruit etc?

If steroids: I repeat myself - terrible advice.
If nutrition: great advice, and I apologise for my presumption ("juicing" and "exercise" in the same sentence sounds a lot like steroids haha)

I had the same presumption as trozzle, that advice was a little ambiguous haha.

Haha all clear now :)

I've been meaning to get myself a proper blender/juicer...don't mind a decent green juice