• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Question about Meth and Adderall? So confused.

Kkpx

Greenlighter
Hello my fellow Bluelighters!!

So I have 2 questions that Ill hopefully get answered;)
Sorry its a longer one, but a lot of info in it.

In case it matters, Im a 21 year old healthy female. Dont take drugs daily (except caffeine if thats counted as one!! Lmao.) Drugs of choice (in order) are adderall, alcohol, Percocet, cocaine. Pharmaceuticals over street drugs anyday ;)

So I noticed something that no one has an explanation for, and I have searched far and wide and havent found anything regarding it. Its about Meth and Adderall.. Ive used adderall wayyyy to many times to count (have a script), and have only used meth 4 times (4 times too many.)

Anyways, I LOVE adderall. Like, a lot. Like I said, I have a script for it but try to take it only 2-3 times a week, and keeping the doses under 105mg to avoid major tolerance from forming. Every time I take adderall, I get MAJOR euphoria and very noticeable effects.. super energetic, motivated, beyond happy, very sociable and very chatty, super outgoing, intense feelings of love, super self confident, etc. I never get anxiety, depression, or negative feelings/symptoms.

However, EVERY TIME I do meth, I HATE it. I dont even know why Ive done it more then once tbh. It usually boils down to being super drunk and stupid, or at a party/social setting and dont have adderall/other drugs I like, but meth is readily available. Yes yes... Im stupid. But I really dont plan on doing it anymore.

Every time I do meth (smoked), it makes me feel the exact opposite of adderall.. I get absolutely NO rush or even the slightest bit of euphoria. I can sit there and smoke hit after hit, and nothing. It just makes me want to be by myself, in a room, with no human interaction. It makes me super reclusive, gives me negative thoughts/outlooks, and ALWAYS gives me anxiety. Like I cant stop obsessing over my heart rate (which is always high af.. another thing adderall barely does, and when it does increase HR its only by a little), and I cant stop thinking about me suddenly dying from the meth use. Not to mention the intense feelings of disgust, shame, and guilt. It gives me no good feelings... except slight energy boost, but its internal energy. And thats even rare to experience. I can even SLEEP AND EAT on this shit!!! Something thats IMPOSSIBLE to do on adderall.

I mean Im definitely not mad I feel this way, cause every time I do it I just get pissed and ask myself why the hell I did that to myself. So Im actually very grateful!!
I just dont get how I LOVE adderall, and how it makes me feel fucking fantastic, but meth makes me feel absolutely horrible and dead inside. Isnt meth supposed to be ALOT stronger then adderall?? Isnt that like the king of Amphetamines?? The heroin of uppers? I just dont understand it. And no one else can come up with an explanation or theory on this. Ive used different meth from different people.. all super high quality, but all with the same outcome.
Does anyone have any theories/thoughts/explanations?

And 2nd question, does meth increase adderall tolerance, being theyre both Amphetamines? I did meth 2 days in a row, with yesterday morning (6AM) being the last dose. The amount I did was light use. Definitely less then 10 total hits, spaced out between 2 days.
Today (5PM) I popped adderall, got up to 120mg, and dont feel the amazing high I wouldve got last week. I did the usual routine... Tums, then 30ish mins later took 30mg addy on empty stomach, followed by energy drink. Then another 30mg 2-4 hours later, so on and so forth. Lots of water, coffee, and got good night sleep last night. So idk if the meth made my tolerance go way up, or if its cause I did adderall 11 hours after last meth dose. I also took 10mg of Valium with gabapentin last night, could that be it?

If it does increase tolerance, how can I lower it? I plan on going 2 weeks with no amphetamine use after tonight. Any thing else I can do to help lower it? Ive read a couple things, but its all conflicting.

Thanks im advance, and sorry for the long ass post :eek:

Sincerely,
your amped up YouTuber and model whos incognito ��

Last edited:
Alright first, the easy question. Yes, meth and adderall do have cross tolerance, I've heard it said that taking a magnesium supplement daily can help keep tolerance low.

To the other question, I did meth every day for 2 years and I never once felt euphoria on it, and often had the same anti-social experience that you did. Adderall on the other hand, was highly euphoric, I would just chock it up to meth not being for you, and count yourself among the lucky ones for whom it has no real draw.

People are different in their metabolism of drugs and some people like myself find that after many years of taking prescription stimulants on a daily basis, the effects of those drugs are just nothing near what they used to be, and that picking up a much more potent drug like crystal meth is the only way to get that sensation we've been missing for so long.

It also depends on how you take these drugs. Oral administration is the route least likely to drive up a user's tolerance. But if you're like me and you enjoy IV administration of your drugs then tolerance builds more rapidly. Still, I have to inject meth in order to feel any euphoria, whereas taking Adderall now in any way in search of euphoria is sort of a lost cause.

Hope that makes sense.

Meth can seem like a totally different drug depending on your route of administration. Eating meth is a COMPLETELY different experience than smoking it. Not to mention if you are smoking hit after hit of meth, coupled with its potency, you are taking MUCH more methamphetamine than would be equivalent to your amphetamine dose. And with drugs taking more, or more strong, rarely results in a better experience, I know its counter intuitive, but with every drug there is a threshold where the experience becomes increasingly negative the more you dose. Honestly, I don't advocate using methamphetamine(although I have done plenty myself) and you should probably just give it up, but if you were to try eating a small dose, say 50mg, I imagine the experience would be much more close to what you are looking for.

OMG I got the same experience with both amphetamines.

Amphetamine make me energetic, awake, chatty, sociable and kinda euphoric (I have never felt euphoric by drugs, not more that with great symphonic heavy metal).

Meth makes me calm, relax and even give my hunger.

Also, amphetamine increased my libido and meth decreases it to a point I feel like I am asexual.

Hello my fellow Bluelighters!!

So I have 2 questions that Ill hopefully get answered;)
Sorry its a longer one, but a lot of info in it.

In case it matters, Im a 21 year old healthy female. Dont take drugs daily (except caffeine if thats counted as one!! Lmao.) Drugs of choice (in order) are adderall, alcohol, Percocet, cocaine. Pharmaceuticals over street drugs anyday ;)

So I noticed something that no one has an explanation for, and I have searched far and wide and havent found anything regarding it. Its about Meth and Adderall.. Ive used adderall wayyyy to many times to count (have a script), and have only used meth 4 times (4 times too many.)

Anyways, I LOVE adderall. Like, a lot. Like I said, I have a script for it but try to take it only 2-3 times a week, and keeping the doses under 105mg to avoid major tolerance from forming. Every time I take adderall, I get MAJOR euphoria and very noticeable effects.. super energetic, motivated, beyond happy, very sociable and very chatty, super outgoing, intense feelings of love, super self confident, etc. I never get anxiety, depression, or negative feelings/symptoms.

However, EVERY TIME I do meth, I HATE it. I dont even know why Ive done it more then once tbh. It usually boils down to being super drunk and stupid, or at a party/social setting and dont have adderall/other drugs I like, but meth is readily available. Yes yes... Im stupid. But I really dont plan on doing it anymore.

Every time I do meth (smoked), it makes me feel the exact opposite of adderall.. I get absolutely NO rush or even the slightest bit of euphoria. I can sit there and smoke hit after hit, and nothing. It just makes me want to be by myself, in a room, with no human interaction. It makes me super reclusive, gives me negative thoughts/outlooks, and ALWAYS gives me anxiety. Like I cant stop obsessing over my heart rate (which is always high af.. another thing adderall barely does, and when it does increase HR its only by a little), and I cant stop thinking about me suddenly dying from the meth use. Not to mention the intense feelings of disgust, shame, and guilt. It gives me no good feelings... except slight energy boost, but its internal energy. And thats even rare to experience. I can even SLEEP AND EAT on this shit!!! Something thats IMPOSSIBLE to do on adderall.

I mean Im definitely not mad I feel this way, cause every time I do it I just get pissed and ask myself why the hell I did that to myself. So Im actually very grateful!!
I just dont get how I LOVE adderall, and how it makes me feel fucking fantastic, but meth makes me feel absolutely horrible and dead inside. Isnt meth supposed to be ALOT stronger then adderall?? Isnt that like the king of Amphetamines?? The heroin of uppers? I just dont understand it. And no one else can come up with an explanation or theory on this. Ive used different meth from different people.. all super high quality, but all with the same outcome.
Does anyone have any theories/thoughts/explanations?

And 2nd question, does meth increase adderall tolerance, being theyre both Amphetamines? I did meth 2 days in a row, with yesterday morning (6AM) being the last dose. The amount I did was light use. Definitely less then 10 total hits, spaced out between 2 days.
Today (5PM) I popped adderall, got up to 120mg, and dont feel the amazing high I wouldve got last week. I did the usual routine... Tums, then 30ish mins later took 30mg addy on empty stomach, followed by energy drink. Then another 30mg 2-4 hours later, so on and so forth. Lots of water, coffee, and got good night sleep last night. So idk if the meth made my tolerance go way up, or if its cause I did adderall 11 hours after last meth dose. I also took 10mg of Valium with gabapentin last night, could that be it?

If it does increase tolerance, how can I lower it? I plan on going 2 weeks with no amphetamine use after tonight. Any thing else I can do to help lower it? Ive read a couple things, but its all conflicting.

Thanks im advance, and sorry for the long ass post :eek:

Sincerely,
your amped up YouTuber and model whos incognito ��
This could be for several reasons: 1) brain chemistry from using Adderrall - I myself used meth much longer than Adderall, I’ve grown to the point taking it is an anhedonic bore sesh, so your brain may not process meth the same, 2) the more likely situation is that you aren’t doing meth or quality meth, real meth will make the eyes roll to the back of your head with someone of your limited use.