• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about MDMA come up?

Freshmanx17

Bluelighter
Hi, so I have done mephedrone four times and recently acquired some MDMA powder in two 100mg caps which I plan on taking next weekend. However, I'm nervous about the intensity of the trip and usually the worst part of a drug for me is the come up (even though I've only smoked weed and barely used meph lmao). Can the MDMA come up and high be compared to the first 30 euphoric minutes of a mephedrone high (with meph I get nervous at first but relax when its plateued) ? I don't want to panic on the way up and ruin my night so I think I'll put 100mg in water and drink it slowly so its a smooth ride. Any hints?

I haven't used mephedrone so idk how the come up is like.

That said, an MDMA come up can definitely be intense. At first you'll probably notice your heart suddenly speeds up and you're having a hard time deciding if you want to stay still or walk around(sort of like a nervous energy), notice you feel particularly good and have a hard time not smiling(despite feeling nervous), colors will be noticeably brightened and your vision should suddenly become very sharp and crisp at this point. Some slight "heaviness" of the head and limbs might be felt. Gradually the euphoria will start coming on in little waves at first and then come in full force out of nowhere squeezing the famous "ommmpphhhh" out of you. At this point you'll be in the clear, any anxiety you'll might have while coming up will wash away and the roll will become stronger in waves over the next 30-60 mins until reaching a plateau. You might feel the need to throw up/dry heave when the first substantial wave of euphoria hits you, and at any point before the plateau, it's normal and you shouldn't fight it. nausea/vomiting is normal at any part of the high, but most common before reaching the plateau.

at 100mg i don't think so. in the 120-150mg range it can be. i actually like having 10 mins of feeling so overwhelmed by euphoria that i just sigh and fall flat on my ass. but yeah, with 100mg you shouldn't blow up too hard.

Ok awesome. So you'd say the high is controllable and chilled out? I'll probably take 100mg then maybe a 30-40mg booster

yeah, more chilled out than you'd think. clean md isn't really all that stimulating, can definitely just lay on your back and have a chill roll if you want. i almost fell asleep my second time lol.

I recommend rolling with at least one other person though, otherwise you won't have an outlet for all that empathy and end up doing something stupid like calling your parents and telling them you love them, or lay on your bathroom floor naked because "it's so cold and feels so nice". true story.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA thats awesome I'm gonna have a friend with me plus I'm notorious for telling people my life story even when I'm sober......are you able to like keep secrets still though or is your judgement completely fucked.

nah, you're fairly clear headed throughout, but you just feel very close to and open with people around you and don't feel like anything could ever go wrong/don't feel emotional pain so it's easier for you to pour your heart out. you -want- to be as honest as possible but don't feel forced to be, if that makes sense.

regarding redosing, you can go ahead and redose 50mg about 1.5hrs after your first bomb kicks in if you like where you are and want to stay there for 1-2 more hours just don't take any more than that. also expect to be high for at least 4 hours off 1 dose and around 6-7 if you boosted(provided it's good clean md - don't forget your testing kit!).

Last edited:
Okay worst comes to worst I'll find a random stranger and pour my heart out to them so I don't have to deal with saying shit I regret to my friend the next day hahaha I'm pretty excited though

sounds like a good plan, you can also come on BL and ramble away, half the peeps here are rolling themselves when online anyway.

Post back and let us know how it went.