• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Question about legality of sending samples for pill testing.

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
My question is the legality for the testing facility, when they have samples on hand for analyzing do they need the same institutionalized legal use of scheduled substances (like a university or pharma company has).

Because if they were just a chemical company selling legal substances they probably wouldn't needed it, but being in possession of peoples samples I would imagine is illegal for any normal chemical company. Does anyone know what the qualification is to be allowed to recieve illegal substances and not be a government analysis lab?

Ecstasydata has a DEA license. I'm sure it's the same in other countries.

I was wondering about their lab specifically thanks, in certain countries very little is scheduled in terms of new RCs so you would be ok with these I take it.

yeup. They recently lowered their prices to $100 for powders as well, so if you're planning on testing RCs now is the time

if you want more information, you can contact the company behind ED: the Drug Detection Laboratories. Although, I'd hope you wouldn't put a return address on a shipment of drugs so it shouldn't matter too much either way lol..

These facilities differ around the world but as your in the USA it does not matter a DEA license is what is required and Folley has outlined the rest. Get that GCMS sample off and tested to ensure whatever it is actually is 98%. If you want to receive heroin and be free to conduct analysis of it's purity at home with your own GCMS equipment you need that DEA license period. In Australia you need to apply to have a special restricted import license to get the substance into the country and to get that you would need to provide valid reason and already have government approval to conduct the testing (kind of like a DEA license) so you can see probably even more red tape to cut through with a machete in my part of the world. Other countries may be easier.

Basically you'd need to say be conducting a phd thesis in biochemistry with a subject like "What evidence is there of MDMA causing neurological impairment in mice" or some such. Once you have the green light funnel 50% of your "research" MDMA off into your hip pocket and walk away with 50 grams of MDMA. Better yet you'd have the knowledge and access to chemicals required to manufacture your own basement MDMA!! That is a hell of a lot of study just so you can make MDMA in your own home. Better to go work for Sigma or one of those big pharma companies and make a truckload of cash developing the next anti-depressant.