• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Kratom + Speed (European Speed paste; Amp's) safety.

Red Maeng Da

Ex-Bluelighter
Question about Kratom + Speed (European Speed paste; Amp's) safety. EDIT:+Gabapentin.

Hello,

At first I did not like Speed (as in Amp's) AT ALL!!!

I was a Heroin and Cocaine and Freebase addict, and Speed just does not gives me the euphoria Coke does, it makes me happy and energetic, but not that uttermost euphoria Coke does, you know? Also is the synergy not good with Heroin, with Coke, however lethal the combo may be, it was the ultimate synergy for me...

Now I did not get that synergy from combining H with Crystal Meth (smoking, bowl) either, and I found Meth way too speedy to enjoy the immense euphoria it gave me. That's why I like Coke, not as speedy, not even close as speedy as amp's.

Well, since I quit Heroin and now use daily Maeng Da Red vein Kratom, I got offered recently some speed (amp's), and did like it now!

Since I also quit Coke, I can't do Coke anymore or I'm back a daily addict, with amp's I'm very sure this would never become a habbit...

So, question being, is Kratom and Speed paste, Amp's, a safe combo?

EDIT: amp's can give me once in a while, this way, at least some drug left to do (as in upper; as in I don't see Kratom as a drug).

Thx and Grtz!

Last edited:
ps: what about adding Gabapentin to this, as Gabapentin potentiates my Kratom high to the extreme (while Gabapentin on it's own I find not that pleasant at all...) and they have great synergy together!!!?

I would take kratom every day id take my prescribed adderall and haven't had a single issue. Kratom seems to allow some relief from the edginess of amphetamine while keeping just enough of that edge for the amp to still be effective.

My exepierence exactly! Now I like it more than Coke and Heroin (well, not quite, but it's keeping me from relapsing, specially the daily Kratom-use, while Speed I would only do on a weekend for example), but it's so fucking cheap for such amazing high quality!!! And so easy available, this high quality, my Speed has been lab tested in the city where I live (which is legal here to do so for any drug) and it was not cut with caffeine or any other active and/or harmful substances and 88% purity, now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's like Speed Heaven, no???

For Coke, that was like Coke Heaven at least, you would not find any better Coke anywhere, and you would have to pay a lot more and buy a lot more at once for it and be in the scene for quite some years before you could get your hands on those sources!

Whit amp's, it just rains out of the sky over here (very popular drug), however, I don't know yet how far I can go, I did now in about 6 hours time three sniffs of each 15 mg., and I feel happy and energetic, focussed, got a lot work done, not edgy because of the Kratom (Speed would do that to me, in the past; make me edgy, I'm on one side quite sensitive for the edgy side of stims, on the other hand, I have a huge tolerance towards everyhting - maybe just not Speed and Meth...), anyway, the Gabapentin just adds an extra headspace to the Kratom and potentiates it far more for me, as I'm getting it prescribed but only take it in recrearational doses I've got plenty of it! :)

One last thing, as, like I stated, Amp's are probably the only drug (many RC's not taken into account, some taken into account) that I do not have that much exepierence with; if you look at the fact that I've got Speed Heaven in a bag here, I have no tolerance, I did three lines of 150 mg. each over 6 hours time periode, I feel happy, energetic, focussed, got a shitload work done (I'm like a freakin' racehorse here! lol :) ), yet, I do not feel the same euphoric wam bam boom as with Coke, and I miss that, can I push my use of Amp's beyond this to achieve greater euphoria?

I know euphoria like Coke is not possible, but this I call happy, not even euphoria in any way... As actually always with Amp's... So, any pointers on that?

Amphetamine is just not as euphoric as other stims. I haven't done coke, meth, or any RC stims but from my experiences with amp and hearing other's comparisons amp just doesn't produce the same level of euphoria as the others. It's much more of a functional stim, although depending on what you are doing amp can be very fun. If you found a dose that works well i wouldn't push it, over amping can lead to a shitty feeling.

Thanks for that confirmation, I was afraid for that - but I kept it cool, just did one more sniff, so in total in 17 hrs time I did 5 sniffs, that's quite smooth, no? I do feel happy, very happy, just not major euphoric.

With Crystal Meth, even tho I smoked it, I could not fully enjoy the major euphoria that surely was present, but it was so speedy that it took my focus too much away to the speedy part and not the euphoria...

Coke is the best stim there is, good real Coke, which not many can get, top quality I mean, this warm tingling sensation rushing through your body which I call the full body orgasm :) Both mentally as physiologically major intense euphoria, all you can think is damn! I never thought it was possible to feel this euphoric!!! And yeah, it gives an energy rush, but it's very smooth and relaxed at the same time, you can do a dance or talk, or you can just home alone lay on your bed, music on, do nothing, and just enjoy that transcendental feeling, moaning out loud from pleasure! :)

From stim RC's I only did Hexen, it felt like bad Coke to me, but worse, heart beatings, wet from being so warm, nervous and jittery, very energetic but no euphoria, wishing it would go away fast...! Exactly like bad Coke! If I would have a batch poor quality Coke (less than 70% pure), I would not even use it, just dispose of it, I had the luck to quite quick getting into the scene close to the source, and only had a few bad batches Coke as a kido, but early on we got to the good stuff, there is nothing like it, hard to get and will cost you even more and you don't just buy a few g's, but it's so worth it to exepierence real Coke! But you will not find that with the average even better class dealer, so don't botter trying Coke from average dealers, it will make you think the drug is overrated, but really, real good Coke is really not at all overrated!!! <3