View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about ETH LAD

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
I've recently been doing alot of self studies using eth lad, and one thing I've noticed is i can go up to 150 ug consistently with no negative side effects, but every. single. time. I go past this to the 200+ mic range i always end up vomiting, I've tried to battle this in many ways, fasting for 8 hours, putting a small amount of food in my stomach, sucking on the blotters for 45 minutes and spitting them out, taking motion sickness medicine and stomach medicine before, and every single time at that dose i throw up and my trip feels rather lackluster. Has anyone found any trick to avoid the dreaded eth lad nausea, as this is my favorite Lysergamide as far as effects go, but it's the most rough on the body.

I use sublingval Validol and yerba mate tea for this purpose. Spacing the dose might help as well - dose 100mcg followed by another 100mcg in an hour.

I think odansetron is supposed to be pretty good for this, but I think you said you couldn't get it? One of the well known rc vendors carries it fyi.

What about sticking to 100-150µg and topping up with 1A/1P/LSD?

I think odansetron is supposed to be pretty good for this, but I think you said you couldn't get it? One of the well known rc vendors carries it fyi.

While this worked, im more interested in seeing what eth can do at higher doses, I'd like to push it to 500+, I'll look into odansetron, I've heard it works wonders

I know someone who has taken 300ug of ETH-LAD with ondansetron before. They took the ondansetron right as they dropped, and did not feel any nausea until about a few hours into the trip, when it suddenly hit them full force. They took another one which quickly eliminated the nausea, and a couple hours later could feel it suddenly lose its effectiveness, upon which they just had to deal with the horrendous bodyload. So yeah, ondansetron works very well for this purpose but be prepared to dose multiple times. Also, be wary of going too deep mentally because you can avoid the physical effects. That ETH-LAD trip was reported to be both gloriously lucid but also concerningly manic. I suspect ETH-LAD may be more effective at triggering any underlying mental conditions than other lysergamides, perhaps due to more pronounced dopaminergic and adrenergic activity (or so it feels).

For me powder of dry ginger works great. I take a teaspoon with some water in the moment when i feel nausea.