• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Question about drugs that cause unconsciousness

Status
Not open for further replies.

johniebegould

Greenlighter
First off, I'd like to say hi! I'm new here. Also, I wanted to post this in the relationship forum but didn't have access to new threads there. So, sorry if this is not in the right place. I have somnophilia. My fiance is more than happy to oblige me in this regard. We've discussed different ways and even tried Ambien to see how it would work out. The Ambien wasn't very good. She woke up very early in the process and it didn't work out. So, what I'm doing now is looking for a drug that could knock her out and keep her out for the entire process. I would like some advice on what drugs would work for us. I haven't looked into any drugs too heavily as of yet. Once I get some drug recommendations, then I'll begin my research and go from there. So, what drugs would you say are best to keep my fiance knocked out during our play time? Thanks in advance! P.S. While I'm more than capable of researching and using any of the potential drugs safely, I'm not really a "drug" kind of guy. So, I figured I'd stop by here and see what you guys had to say.

Wow, i hope your scenario is as described. This is clearly a question that could not be wholesome too.
the question seems odd, many drugs knock someone out, the extent that ambien is not successful seems a bit odd. Im guessing this is asking sbout one totally unable to wake. That is dangerous territory imo

I have no jurisdiction over this forum, but rest assured that this post will be viewed most unfavourably by those who do. I suggest the OP deletes this voluntarily while they still have the chance.

This is... creepy

we aren't here to help with your, paraphillias, Sorry, this is

Closed 10x over

Closed

Lorne

Status
Not open for further replies.