Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about DMT

WideEyes

Greenlighter
Hi All,
I see a lot of members on here have experience with this wonderful substance. What puzzles me is the fact that it is very difficult to obtain, and many other members may never come across it. Those members that have tried it, did you exctract it yourself, or did you purchase it somewhere else? If I dont make it myself is there any tests I can do to make sure what I buy is actually DMT?

My friend extracts it.

There are test kits that test for DMT. I have also bought it from my friend who extracts it.

Its a shame they outlawed MHRB in a sense. Now you gotta go with Acacia confusa which is probably good its harder to extract in some ways and will keep people who shouldnt touch strong bases from literally touching them with their hands. We can not assist you in finding drugs but as a hint specialized things need to be looked for in specialized places, take that how you will. If you buy a marquis reagent you can test for it and it is also very unique in smell but you need someone who knows it for that.

A reminder to all no source discussion even if it is 100% legal and is something like "I buy my cigs at (location) for (price)" so nothing like that.

Its a shame they outlawed MHRB in a sense. Now you gotta go with Acacia confusa which is probably good its harder to extract in some ways and will keep people who shouldnt touch strong bases from literally touching them with their hands. We can not assist you in finding drugs but as a hint specialized things need to be looked for in specialized places, take that how you will. If you buy a marquis reagent you can test for it and it is also very unique in smell but you need someone who knows it for that.

A reminder to all no source discussion even if it is 100% legal and is something like "I buy my cigs at (location) for (price)" so nothing like that.

I was worried my response danced on the line of the rules. Not like I'm giving him a location or price. That's how I looked at it. Sorry if anything.

Extracting it from mimosa rootbark has got to be everyones first choice. Buying it you're paying vastly inflated prices.

As for me, I climb a beanstalk in the back garden and at the top of it I find a never-ending supply of DMT.

I was worried my response danced on the line of the rules. Not like I'm giving him a location or price. That's how I looked at it. Sorry if anything.

Its fine, most peoples responses will do so when a question such as this is asked. It was just a reminder so everyone is aware how fragile the topic is.