• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about Amp usage and tolerance

ChickLovesSpeed

Greenlighter
I won't bore you with the usual .. I appreciate any advice or comments you will share , but please don't bash. I am an addict and I know how bad it is. Trust me ...

I have a severe adderall addiction
Been on adderall for 6 months binging daily for 4 months.
Started at 30 mgs with no prior tolerance
2 months and 36 pounds go by ...
Tolerance increases, started potentiating , only baking soda at first , then added caffeine ..

My day is typically this :
60 mgs xr with magnesium and 200mgs caffiene and I drink at least 4 liters of alkaline water a day .
I redose the above in the afternoon at least another 40, but usually another 60 totalling 120mg for the day.

Sometimes with the above dose , sometimes later in the day, I take the following -

L tyrosine 1000-2000mgs
B complex
Fish oil
Magnesium

At night I take 5-htp (never with other meds)

This past month something changed.

I ran out of Addy .. Stopped for 8 days , used Benzadrex 250 twice daily for the last 3 days of that break , which was freaking awesome and disgusting at the same time

On the 9th day. Got one of my 4 scripts filled. Cut way back on use , to 2 caps of 15 mg xr daily and did well
They lasted a week ... Got my other 3 scripts .. Totaling 60 IR 10mgs, and 30 xr 20mgs

IR has never done jack unless it's a massive doae so I saved it for last and took all the xr in 4 days
Averaging 120mg - 160mg a day and going 150 mph for 20/24 hours a day

On the last morning of that week, I took 60mg xr with my daily potentiating ingredients and felt absolutely nothing but tired and pissed off. Next day, started taking the IR, 50-60 mgs which is low for me, felt Like I was getting sick , like coming down with the flu , and even more pissed off.

So I've gone thru 600 mg in a 5 days , taken sublingual at times felt somewhat stimulated, but no "head rush" if you are familiar with that . There are physical symptoms too..
I binge eat , am even hungry right after taking the meds .. am not nearly as thirsty, No rapid heartbeat , even with strenuous activity my heart rate remains normal .. Getting muscle cramps, i can feel heat coming from my body , aost feels like sunburn . I chew and bite my tongue so bad that I can't talk at times it hurts so much
I don't realize when doing this ..

So I have 2 questions please.

1) have I completely fried my brain?

2) If I take a break, would benzadrex be safe? Any documented evidence of cross tolerance? I could keep it down to 250mgs a day

I can't and won't stop the Addy .. That's not an option. I'd almost rather die (and probably will)

Thanks for any help

You're gonna have to stop it or one day something will go horribly wrong and you won't be able to go back.

If you don't want to crash and burn, as with any other drug, taper your dose down. Go to sleep for a while. Eat a variety of healthy foods. Drink water and maybe some Gatorade. The point is you have to give your brain and especially your heart a rest. lastly, stay the hell away from benzadrex. That shit is the last thing you need. If this doesn't help you, find a doctor and tell them the cleanest version of your story.

Hell, try a new drug at least. Like an opiate.
Can't believe I just suggested that..
anyway, I appreciate your honesty. You'll quit when ready. But sseriously, you don't like percs or dones or H?

Im a long time dexedrine user but have been off for almost a year now. Lemme tell you this. Im strong believer of permanent tolerance to amps. Eventho most of your tolerance goes away after stopping, it comes back insanely quick if you do high doses. If i knew i was going to binge on the weekend, i would always do half my regular dosage for the 3 days leading up to that. And then after that i would not do any for a day or two after the binge. This used to keep my tolerance somewhat in check. Also I hope this person above me jokin about getting into opiates. That is the worst idea. There is no such thing as casual opiate use. Everyone slips down the slope at some point. Might take someone 5 years, some 1 month. But it will happen. Im talking from personal experience. Been an on and off addict for 8 years now. Currently on day 2 of fentanyl detox. I wish I had some amps. I might go see my doc to go back on the 90x10mg dextrostat.

You definitely have to reset your tolerance. That might mean stopping all amps for a month. Then start over the way i explained above. The phyiscal withdrawal of amps is like practically nothing so believe me you can stop for a little while to reset your tolerance. How do you even get proper sleep on the dosage you do at this point?

Don't take opiates, or other drugs. That's not going to help, and you could just wind up getting addicted to those too and that's the last thing you need.

Slowly taper off, or better yet talk to your doctor that prescribes you the Adderall and tell him/her how you've been abusing it, taking high doses of it, and want to stop taking it.

Definitely talk to a doctor they can help you if help is what you truly want but you can pretty much count on having to give up the adderall

My girl and I get one script of 20mh instant release methylphenidate a month. Lasts us a few days the rest of the month if we need stimulants we get benzadrex inhalers. The drug is proplyhexadrine, I call it o.t.c. meth. It's a nasal decongestant in the U.S. and a weight lost drug in Europe. I cut the cotton up into 6 pieces and saw was them down. I've did 3 at once before, 750mg. I always eat this cotton ne never hD as prob. I've did around 100 inhalers since I found out a out them. It's great if your broke. It's a psycho stimulant