View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about 3-meo-pcp

huntersthompson1

Greenlighter
Hi all! My first post on the forum, although I've been successfully using this site for years for information on certain substances. I have a question about and RC i ordered. It is 3-meo-pcp in liquid form (10mg/ml). I'm guessing it's most likely in a PG solution, but not entirely sure. My question is, if i lace a cigarette/j with it, and then let it dry, would it work if smoked? Or should I just go with the SL route? Thanks!

if you do lace a cig with it just be mindful of how concentrated the solution is.

IMO 3-MeO-PCP is best oral or snorted. Haven't heard much about people smoking it.

don't go over half a ml (5 mg) your first few times. Its a very strong and unforgiving drug when it comes to upping dosage

Check out the big and dandy on 3meopcp. It has very little references outside of snorting oral.
Good luck though

I put a few mgs on a joint once. It was the only time I had unpleasant effects from 3-MeO-pcp, but that may be as I had orally dosed before, so it was too much. Instead of serene mindspace I got a feeling of being subjected to a hard metallic glint.