• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about #1-5 H

GarlicKnottz

Greenlighter
Hey I was wondering what the difference is between #1,2,3,4,5 H?

Looking on D. M. I usually shoot for #4 H. But im seeing listings for #5 h so I was wondering whats the difference between them all?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't buy from anyone advertising #5 "heroin", no such animal exists. #3 is base, #4 is a hydrochloride salt aka east coast powder, tar is kind of its own thing.

Hey I was wondering what the difference is between #1,2,3,4,5 H?

Looking on Dm ,I usually shoot for #4 H. But im seeing listings for #5 h so I was wondering whats the difference between them all?

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, that "#5" listing is most definitely a scam...

Be careful and stay safe homie....

Last edited by a moderator:
#5 is probably fentanyl or baby powder. You choose your poison! Definitely just stick to #4. Also, you should edit your post. The place where you get your dope from is considered a source.

Thanks Brother, thank you everyone that answered. Yeah I decided to with two other listings, trying two new vendors. Getting china white and #4 off a different vendor. The #4 guy is doing a buy one get one free promo going on right now. So what you get he doubles it lol.

Thanks Brother, thank you everyone that answered. Yeah I decided to with two other listings, trying two new vendors. Getting china white and #4 off a different vendor. The #4 guy is doing a buy one get one free promo going on right now. So what you get he doubles it lol.

I would *strongly* advise against getting anything sold as "China White".
That term has been synonymous with fentanyl since the 1980's(!).