• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quercetin and Bromelain: MDMA potentiato

Correct. An acidifying diet is going to cause increased secretion. No way to tell how all of those things will balance out but you could try some urine pH strips just to see where you sit if you’re curious. I’d just drop the vitamin C for a bit if the goal is extending the role

Thanks again. Well I ordered some urine ph test strips from Amazon. Just for curiosity sake and fun really. Although it was hard to find any which didn't have numerous bad reviews swearing the strips don't work.

We'll havr to see anyway. And yes I do try to keep my diet as alkalising as possible. High vegetable ratio- potatoes and sweet potatoes as staple carbs.

Lots of alkalising spices plus raw organic garlic every day- very alkalising.
It isn't really possible for me to follow any proper alkalizing where James or diet protocols due to my extreme restrictions, but I am able to keep my acid alkaline balance relatively within check with this general approach.

I shall wait and see what the strips say. No way could I stopped the vitamin C even for one day but I could probably cut down a little beforehand.

And it is not so much about extending the roll specifically, just more about not doing anything to dampen it so that it can run it's full natural course in full array and wonder.