• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Quazepam

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Whadup all

So looking at getting some Quazepam soon, so just wanted to find out anyone with exp with it and what was is used for and so on.

My main reason is for sleep as I will be replacing my nitrazepam for this one now.

So any input would be gratefully appreciate

Awr

I was given quazepam by a doctor at a methadone clinic as they lowered my dose. That was the second clinic doctor. The first clinic doctor like to prescribe triazolam. But the second clinic doctor gave me 100 quazepam twice during that time so I had 200.

Honestly, I can’t give any detail between different benzos. It was definitely benzo that was hypnotic somewhat sleepy, and got rid of anxiety. Not sure how much different it is from other sleepy benzos, reminds me of flurazepam. Not as strong as triazolam but longer lasting. And just as any benzo did in opiate withdrawal the relief was minimal. Triazolam let me sleep 2-3 hours at max dose in opiate withdrawal.

Very good benzo. I used it a lot in the past, Quiedorm brand 15 and 30 mg.
Very good for sleep, strong effect, more long lived than triazolam, it lasted the whole night. If I were to compare it to another pharma benzo it would be lormetazepam, both great sleep meds that lasted all night without lingering too much into the next day. Somehow lormetazepam is widely used in some countries like mine while quazepam is not, I don't know the reason.
Anyway, you will like it, OP