• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Quarantine made your habits worse or better?

I was worried this would negatively impact my substance use but so far my use is down across the board except for with benzos and dissociatives. I've had a tetra pack of wine sitting in the fridge for a couple months now as I have very little desire to drink, even in social situations where others are drinking. I've actually been working on tapering off suboxone these past few months too as I feel I am ready to cut it out completely and reintegrate with my emotions which I think it has been suppressing since I started taking it. I thought at first with the lockdowns that since I was cut off from a lot of the social spheres that helped me get through my opiate problem that I would have trouble with cravings/spiral downwards but so far that has not been the case.

The benzo and disso increase though is primarily out of boredom, as they are easily accessible and fairly novel to me through the rc market. I could see the benzo use leading to potential problems so I plan on leaving a good chunk of my stash with a close friend to make sure I don't abuse them. But I look forward to dabbling with the new chemicals available on the market, having just tried out deschloroketamine, MXiPr, and flualprazolam, and awaiting an order of aMT which I have been trying to acquire for the past ten years or so. First time I tried it I blacked out due to the heavy drinking I was doing before dosing, so I'm ecstatic knowing I'll have the opportunity to do it again, by itself this time. Strangely enough my mental state feels reasonably solid and I feel like I'm in a good place for a psychedelic experience again, which I've tended to avoid after a really bad acid trip years and years ago. My emotions have slowly been returning as my dose of suboxone gets lower and lower and I have high hopes that I can have a productive time with a psych (either acid or aMT, still yet to decide which first).

Sending positive vibes to everyone struggling through this right now, I don't want this to sound like I'm not being affected either I just think I may be lucky enough to be coping with the situation better than average. Stay strong peeps <3

Worse worse worse
Yep same for sure
Less frequent but harder/more unacceptable when i do use its 1000% intensity full guns blazing until I am skint. This month I've spent easily £500 on K and booze and I spent a mere £15 on xmas presents

Pretty sure I already said that but its getting worse imo

Same. We're doomed lol.

I shouldn't say that.. of course using has its good days but the quarantine took recreational use to a whole additional level. Not sure where things will go from here. I expect a lot of suboxone and methadone treatment coming up next. I definitely do not blame addicts for using during this.

This country just keeps shutting down, opening up, shutting down etc. Made access to such chemicals easier for myself anyway. All prescription stuff though. But I’ve realised how staying in the house can actually drive you mad lol.

Made access to such chemicals easier for myself anyway. All prescription stuff though.
I really need to ring my GP
He had me down as 'drug seeking' back in 2015/16 before rehab.
He thinks im clean now afaik but I dont know if he will give me anything decent lol
Bet he'll be happy to chuck me shed loads of SSRIs tho

I really need to ring my GP
He had me down as 'drug seeking' back in 2015/16 before rehab.
He thinks im clean now afaik but I dont know if he will give me anything decent lol
Bet he'll be happy to chuck me shed loads of SSRIs tho

Well easier on other ways of acquiring them lol.

Oh i get you haha i thought you meant doctors are happier to dish out the goods due to this 'pandemic' and the 'global depression'

Well I got given Aspirin and anti nausea med for migraines I’m getting now. Just wanted something for the pain to stop and that’s what I ended up with. Not expecting much but wouldn’t entertain co-codamol (16mg/500mg Paracetamol). Great 🙃

I've had two rehab and psych ward stints, a suicide attempt, and a driving while intoxicated and possession charge since quarantine started. So I'd say way worse.

But I think things are coming together alright now. That's what I'm working toward anyway.

I've had two rehab and psych ward stints, a suicide attempt, and a driving while intoxicated and possession charge since quarantine started. So I'd say way worse.

But I think things are coming together alright now. That's what I'm working toward anyway.

It's okay!

Everyone posting here is alive. Too many have died via the corona virus, American politics, etc.

They just fucking kinda shut us down here in Ontario again. Pretty well like last spring. I just after NYE started a full sober three months and now with these new restrictions am stuck at home again and sort of thinking of drinking and smoking and all that good degen shit.

The occasional battle inside my head is interesting. Can't let the little fucker demons win though. Fuck em.

I actually enjoy now the time off work and with my kid. Our lockdown here will prob be extended this week.

I wouldn’t say worse but the thoughts of using definitely have increased quite a bit. I just need live dance music again and I’ll be happy.

-GC