• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

qations about efficiency of meth (or combos such as modafinil for studing?

joe456

Bluelighter
I should be getting what should b pretty good quality meth tomorrow which night help me finish various things on my course. I am also likely to be able to get speed, Id say both 2/3 chance for each one being convieniently available. I think the meth might help me since depression (that is mild when not trying to keep up with these deadlines] often manifests as apathy. I currently feel armodafinil can't get me 2 where I need to be. It creares the ability for my mind to focus really well but isn't really the answer when depressivs appathy causes those symptoms.
I think what I need is something that gives ne a "get up qand go" attitude and a calm confidece rather than just the abilty to concentrate. I need something that will help me shout "Fuck yeah this shit's getting done"
I first tried a tiny dab before an all nighter in the libray, when out of modafinil or speed, and it worked great. The confidence I could do well made me feel i was ready to take on the challenge. I actually enjoyed typing up a reli difficult essay about the element of my course that I found hardest. It gave me the drive that is the opposite of the blank depessed feeling that messes with my ability to work. I got 90 per cent when 70 is all thats needed for a first. I was getting scores around 50 and 60 at that time.
I have used modafinil and speed regularly for a long time, I rarely binge but have small amounts of speed and sometimes modafin pretty often and maybe a "party" sort of dose every 2nd weekend. I find speed can make me calmer and stop my thoughts racing.
I'm thinking of (assuming I can get both) taking speed or armodafinil tomorrow (aiming to get a lot done b4 it can be gone through that evening with tutors) and then taking a day off from stimulants (armodafinil last 2 day). If it's a large dose of speed I end up doing, I'll give my body 2 days 2 clear it and recover (speed can definately still b in my system noticabley the next day if I have a lot. After that break I'm thinking of maybe starting with the armodafinil, moving onto the speed, then for the day, or days, before the last hand in take meth/ Alternatively i may have a small dose of meth the days I feel detatched depression, modafinil when all . That way I'll switch to a stronger thing as the week progresses so eacj time my mody is used to one drug it gets a stronger one. If I can;t get speed but can get meth I'll consider trying it at a very small dose and maybe adding it with armodafinil. Tomorrow is important cos The more is seen tomorrow evening the more feedback I can get befroe its too late.

Got a few qyestions *(but any advice, knowledge or experiences interes would be much appreciatedt)

• Does ROA matter much for concentration purposes (would prefer to smoke it)?
  • Does the rush of a pipe hit mean the hest of the high will be any less good (so would you feel just as up for work 2 hours after a pipe as you would after a line_.
  • What dosage range can work well for studying and could the lower end of these doses be used for repeated dosing.
  • If getting too tired to work on speed or modafinil how effective would meth be (then or ne next day.

For concentration purposes, I'd say smoking > snorting.

For me, there was definitely more of a rush from snorting it than smoking it. Smoking it provided a more lasting high for me.

If you're using it to study and not to party, I'd say one bowl, then study. If you get too high, you won't be able to concentrate.

If you get tired the next day, speed sure as hell will wake you up, but I recommend getting lots of sleep at night before using again. You can stay awake for days on meth, but the quality of work you do and your ability to concentrate will go downhill fast the longer you're awake.

Also, just have to say this, I used meth for studying purposes as well, and ended up hospitalized after several months and had to withdraw from college. I'm back now, making good grades, but boy, it's been a struggle. My best advice is to keep meth as a weekend or party thing if you don't want to give it up, and only use it if you HAVE to in order to stay awake.

Good luck!