• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pyrazolam vs clonazolam for comedowns?

Treedweller

Greenlighter
Pretty much what the title says. Any thoughts on what would be better? Etizolam is not available to me and many of the other rc benzos seem way too long lasting or take too long to kick in from reports i have read.

Don't care about rec value, just want anxiolytic effects and maybe some sedation for very occasional comedowns. No brain-fog after use would be a plus too.

No experience with rc benzos but plenty over the years with diazepam and alprazolam.

I always preferred Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin for comedowns. I chew my k-pins, but swallow the Xanax and Valium. (I don't mix any of them.) I guess it would all depend on what you're coming down from, or it does for me anyways. With that being said, I'm also reading a lot about Gabapentin being used for these purposes as well.

Pyraz.

Less addiction potential imo. (Why do they script other shite, like, alprazolam, clonazepam is beyond me.)

But clonaz if you want a long arse sleep.

Cheers mate that's what i'm leaning towards. Does the pyrazolam also provide sedation? From what i've read it's mostly anxiolytic- is this just in comparison to the others which are heavily sedating or does it lack innate sedation of its' own? I don't really want to be knocked out, just have the edge taken off.

I always preferred Xanax, Valium, and Klonopin for comedowns.

I would just use these but they are not available to me in the same manner as RC's.

pyrazolam and clonazolam are literally at opposite ends of the spectrum.
addiction potential for pyraz is lower, but not insignificant. if you were only using once in a while i would say clonazolam as its harder hitting.

Does the pyrazolam also provide sedation? From what i've read it's mostly anxiolytic- is this just in comparison to the others which are heavily sedating or does it lack innate sedation of its' own? I don't really want to be knocked out, just have the edge taken off.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]pyrazolam is more of a straight axiolytic, compared to other benzos its hypnotic attributes are negligible. [/FONT]
its good for everyday anxiety, but for a comedown i would go for clonaz.

Pyrazolam is pretty much just straight anxiolytic compound. So I'd go with Clonazolam for a comedown.

pyrazolam clonazolam and LYRICA

I realize that the op wants to know pyraz vs clonaz, and I have experience with both, BUT:
I just wanted to throw in my two cents about something else. I am notorious for having severe comedowns on adderall. I try everything, and even every benzo save flunitrazepam. Lyrica, not being a benzo I know, works AMAZINGLY. Last night for example I was coming down from about 120 mgs adderall ir and was at the movies with my girlfriend. I felt like dying it was so bad. I left my clonazepam at home which would have taken too long to work anyways. Having prior experience with lyrica saving my ass on come downs, I swallowed 3 300 mg lyrica (dont do this dose without tolerance and knowledge on the physical hazards that this could cause), and within a half hour I felt like I had never even taken an adderall at all.
Actually, I felt like I had not even taken a drug the whole day except for some euphoria I was left with.
I had no compulsion to redose.

Now that being said...

Clonazolam could be a hardcore medication for someone with or without a benzo tolerance. I talked about this in another thread but I took a couple clonazolam pellets after doing some h and I woke up in an ambulance with several felonies against me.
AND I have a MASSISVE benzo tolerance.

Pyrazolam... I took pyrazolam after getting a sample from a reputable source while having a difficult comedown on adderall. It took the edge off and made all the horrible sensations go away. Yet it did not help me sleep and I could still feel that I was going to be awake for a long time which was squashed with some clonazolam.

I gave my girlfriend a pyrazolam today because she has never heard of it and she was clean of all drugs at the moment. She has knowledge on the five major intristic values of benzodiazepines.
After two hours of ingesting them I asked her what she thought of them. Which she stated "Are these only anxyolitic? I feel a great drop in inhibition yet I dont feel any sedation or hypnosis"
I was very surprised by her answer. She is a very smart girl because in the fact that she doesnt let her knowledge dumb her down. Like she doesnt over think things which can cause a plethora of placebo like affects. She is almost the perfect lab rat. And you have to give her credit. She was absolutely right from what I have read.
Someone like me would think that the pyrazolam are just bunk pills because I dont feel "F'd UP"..
I actually did not like them at first but after her answer and after reading more about them I gave them a second chance. And yes they are great for anxiety which would make them a viable solutiion for someone experiencing dysphoria from amphetamines. However, the problem of insomnia can still linger causing extra anxiety for some people.
To me clonazolam is better.
So you could see here how this is not a simple question to answer. It depeneds on a lot of variables which I hope i addressed in a helpful way here.
I hope some of you get to try lyrica when you are coming down from stims though ;) It is a magical medication.

Last night I did just over a gram of 3 fpm. At midnight, I did my last line and then dropped a half pill (0.25mg) of Clonazolam.

That sent me off to sleep til 7am. I started to feel anxious at midday so took a single pill (0.5mg) of Pyrazolam. This chilled me out til now 16:30.

All is good but I need to sleep tonight so no more stims........my question is: "Would it be ok (after the last 24 hours exploits) to take another half (0.25mg) pill of Clonazolam to make sure I sleep or is mixing 3 fpm, Clonazolam, Pyrazolam and then Clonazolam a dangerous way to go? Any advice appreciated.

Sorry to jump into your thread but it's kind of on topic and I'd appreciate an answer if possible...

When under the care of my psychiatrist I went round most of the common Benzos (Alprazolam/Clonazepam/Loarzepam/Diazepam) so we could find the best one for PRN use for my GAD and actually found Diazepam to be the best for easing my anxiety and literally melting it away into the past. We found that it was the one that I could take to relax and take the edge off but still functioning and not look 'drugged up' whilst at work.

Lorazepam was good but I felt a little drunk. Xanax was just KO. Clonazepam... I can't really remember what that was like, I didn't find it too effective for releasing anxiety but I perhaps didn't give it a fair try.

I have over 300x 1mg Etizolam tablets and I hate it. It's trash, I can never find a therapeutic dose. At a low dose it doesn't ease the anxiety at all, and at a higher dose it just makes me drunk, drowsy and comes with some acute amnesia the next morning.

So my question is.... what is the best anxiolytic RC that I can take therapeutically to just ease up a little? I'm not after abuse, I'm not after lights out, I'm not after slurred speech, I'm just after something to take the edge off like Diazepam used to do for me.

My gut feeling says Diclazepam would be most appropriate because I'm lead to believe how similar to Diazepam it is in terms of its' anxiolytic effects over sedation. I usually sleep okay so I don't want anything that's going to be too sedative. However, I just read this extract from PsychonautWiki which as put me off:

PsychonautWiki said:
In terms of energy level alterations, diclazepam is extremely sedating and often results in an overwhelmingly lethargic state. At higher levels, this causes users to suddenly feel as if they are extremely sleep deprived and have not slept for days, forcing them to sit down and generally feel as if they are constantly on the verge of passing out instead of engaging in physical activities. This sense of sleep deprivation increases proportional to dosage and eventually becomes powerful enough to force a person into complete unconsciousness.

Can anyone vouch for that?

If true, in light of that statement, and as I felt that I never gave Clonazepam a fair run for its' money, perhaps Clonazolam could be more suitable than Diclazepam? Oh, also, as it will be for therapeutic reasons, onset of action is quite important to me.

I know body chemistry makes it so much more subjective, but is there any typical differences between Diclazepam and Clonazolam?

Thanks all. Much love <3 x

edit... PsychonautWiki also states the following re: Clonazolam, so now I'm skeptical of both:
PsychonautWiki said:
Sedation - In terms of energy level alterations, clonazolam is sedating and can potentially result in an overwhelmingly lethargic state. At higher levels, this causes users to suddenly feel as if they are extremely sleep deprived and have not slept for days, forcing them to sit down and generally feel as if they are constantly on the verge of passing out instead of engaging in physical activities. This sense of sleep deprivation increases proportional to dosage and eventually becomes powerful enough to force a person into complete unconsciousness.

2nd edit... Pyrazolam kind of looks like a good bet, due to it's anxiolytic properties with few sedative side effects? Also seems to have a good onset (15-90min) and also a relatively short duration of action?

Last edited:
I find that 0.5 (1 x pellet) of Clonazolam can knock me out completely in 2 hours.