• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Pyrazolam recreational higher dose

Kizaru

Bluelighter
Hi all fellow bluelight lurkers ,
i have a question about pyrazolam. Do people like the effects of pyrazolam ? For me i was suprised to see many saying pyrazolam isnt recreational from lower doses which is true i believe and its mainly a anxioloc , but from the 4/6 mg range i find pyrazolam rlly good it has a unique buzz to it . I don't usually find benzo's euphoric or at least not in the classic sense but pyrazolam came more close . I also never experienced withdrawal from it or rebounds/hangovers which i can with alprazolam . I also like to combine it with pregalabine and some kratom . What i also notice is that pyrazolam has some anti depressant effect .What are your thoughts on pyrazolam compared to other benzo analogs ?

Greetings !

Last edited:
had 0,5mg once on top of another benzo. ive had bromazepam 6mg though and would compare it to about 10mg diazepam.

Larger doses of pyrazolam, like above 4mg, make me pretty tired and also kind of depressed. Pyrazolam (at doses of 6mg+) is the only benzo that has actually upset my stomach.

I never found it to have any of the enjoyable or motivating optimism that I've gotten from etizolam (and especially alprazolam -- the king of enjoyable benzos in my mind).

Larger doses of pyrazolam, like above 4mg, make me pretty tired and also kind of depressed. Pyrazolam (at doses of 6mg+) is the only benzo that has actually upset my stomach.

I never found it to have any of the enjoyable or motivating optimism that I've gotten from etizolam (and especially alprazolam -- the king of enjoyable benzos in my mind).
Its interesting to see how people react differently , i found 6mg Pretty nice . Alprazolam is good but can flatten me out at higher dosage . Diazepam is good Also one of my favorite . Also tried bromazolam rc works good but to strong and fast onset of rebound . Had nightmares after taking 3 days of bromazolam . Unfortunately etizolam is banned here , i hear good stories about it but very addictive .

Its interesting to see how people react differently , i found 6mg Pretty nice . Alprazolam is good but can flatten me out at higher dosage . Diazepam is good Also one of my favorite . Also tried bromazolam rc works good but to strong and fast onset of rebound . Had nightmares after taking 3 days of bromazolam . Unfortunately etizolam is banned here , i hear good stories about it but very addictive .

I'm wondering if the gastrointestinal discomfort I experienced from pyrazolam batch is from a dirty synthesis. What color is your pyrazolam? Mine is a sort of brownish yellow color.

I'm wondering if the gastrointestinal discomfort I experienced from pyrazolam batch is from a dirty synthesis. What color is your pyrazolam? Mine is a sort of brownish yellow color.
I have red/salmone colored one dosed 3mg . I am from Holland .

Oh, I was referring to powder (i have the pure powder form, which seems to be mostly pure since it is active in tiny amounts). But the yellow color of the powder is somewhat off-putting.

Oh, I was referring to powder (i have the pure powder form, which seems to be mostly pure since it is active in tiny amounts). But the yellow color of the powder is somewhat off-putting.
Ah i see , i have never used the powder form . I still wanna order it from vendor . Does it make huge difference ?

Powder and pills are both the same drug, it's just that with the powder you have to weigh it out with a milligram scale and make a solution out of it in order to dose it accurately. It's very, very easy to take WAY too much because a dose is the size of a pinhead.

Powder and pills are both the same drug, it's just that with the powder you have to weigh it out with a milligram scale and make a solution out of it in order to dose it accurately. It's very, very easy to take WAY too much because a dose is the size of a pinhead.
Yeah so honestly pills are more safe , can imagine if you are zoned out you accidentally take way to much . Nah i rather stay with pills lmao 🤣