PVD Roll-Call!!!

OK something really trippiiee just happened. I was walking by this desk in the office and there were all these vitamins and other shit laying around. So i asked what all this stuff was. Co-worker said that it was for a project that they just finished, and that if i wanted i could take whatever i wanted to. Hmmmmmm so there i am going through a shit load of vitamins and medicine... and what do i find??? A DAYAM BINKIE... HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! so what does dragonfly does? grabs that shit wrips open the package and stuff the binkie in my mouth.. hahahahahha and also i grabbed some multivitamins for the aftermath of this weekend and some just in case cold medicine and other medicine.. and i'm happily typing this message with my new found treasure from the office.. hahahahah
PLURness...
((seriously i think that the force is with me this weekend)) hahahahahaha
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

Yo guys,
My laptop died - don't i repeat don't upgrade to windows 2000 and if someone can get me that F*&% Bill gates - I'm going to kill hem
so I don't have any more phone numbers or email addresses of you so please please call me - most of you have my phone #
Climbing and tigger !!! please i'll be home after 8 - or leave a message with you number !!!
Thats it i am selling my microsoft stock (yep i have only 1
smile.gif
)
ah and I hope no other tickets do you know i just lost 6 hits ???? if only the cop knew what he did - i'm sure he would let me go - i needed to tell hem - but officer there is a rave tonight and i need to buy some hits
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Well will we make 5 pages ???

just bumpin it back to dah top...
smile.gif

PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I *too* am a Consultant!!! "Tigger The Raver Consultant"!!! (i have a certificate...) The only thing better than geting paid for this, is getting paid for this at exorbitant hourly rates!!! Hee Hee!!! I don't have a "Binky Bonus" in my contract tho...
frown.gif
Next time....
Sunflower - what's the dope for tonight??? Are you coming over to do beads??? I really want to rest up tonight, 'cause tommorrows gonna be FUCT UP!!!! I can't wait to see all you guys!
------------------
PLUR
Tig
Binkies are way functional, they're kewl, and they're cute!
THEY ARE *NOT* LAME!!! grrrrr... = P

hey tigger where did ya get your tix for the party tomorrow? hmm maybe i should go get mine tonite.. .hmmmmm
guess that didn't rea;lly work out the way i wanted.. hee hee. oh wells...
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
[This message has been edited by drgnfly (edited 14 January 2000).]

tigger, i don't know if we will be able to do the bead thing at all-- i want to rest up too though i did sleep for 12hours yeasterday- can you believe i went to sleep at 8 yesterday and didn't wake up til 8 in the morning?
so what's your take on the beads thing?

by what time are you all going to get there tomorrow?
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

drgnfly - Sattelite on bowery between 2nd to 3rd st.
climbing - still waiting for your call + direction i'm still emailess (damn gates - you heard he resigned yesterday as CEO - running b4 i catch hem
smile.gif
)
tigger - where do you live ? call me we shell schedule for tommarow .. i need some beadz (not the kind you need
smile.gif
) and don't forget the pants - after your remark at the club i feel awful - haven't slept in 2 days
smile.gif

sunflower - just keep being beatifull as you always are
smile.gif

and if anyone else is reading this post -> I am having the worst day of my life - please chear me up
frown.gif

SpecialK

well lets see :
woke up got speading ticket - down $85
got to work installed win2000 server - smashed NT server - didnt have launch to fix it !! back to old NT 4.0
installed win2000 professional on laptop - crashed it also - doesn't work - have all my emails on it - everything - all bluelight
I am still at work and will be here till 9 - good thing i have to go to the airport at 10
went to buy coke at machine (65 cents) put in a dollar got only 5 cents back
can anything else go wrong today ???
well there is alwyas tommarow
smile.gif

Plurness

Ok... I'm gonna take a big risk here... Hee Hee!!!
My HOME PHONE is 212-832-1067
My HOME ADDRESS is 978 2nd Ave. #4C
that's btwn 51st and 52nd St.
We'll plan to meet up at 3pm... I'll be without e-mail or bloolite from now on, so please leave all messages there!
smile.gif

SpecialK - Come down to my place around 11am tommorrow and we'll hook you up! I definately know how to put a smile on your face!!! (THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEAN... AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WERE THINKING IT!!! HEE HEE!!!
smile.gif
)
Sunflower - Give me a call at home around 10:30 tonightand we'll hang out or something if you're down for it! That'd be phat! You're welcome to crash if you want to...
DFly - See you in Philly!!! THIS IS GONNA BE OFF DA HOOK!!!
I love you guys!!!
------------------
PLUR
Tig

tig -
what ever goes on between us - you don't have to post here
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

my number is 212-579 8987 and it's 24/7
drgnfly - i'll get you some stix tommarow - thanks for trying to get them for me
smile.gif

anyone need anything else ? we are going shopping ...
anyone got any interesting plans for tonight ? you are invited to a movie my place - 83rd and amsterdam !!! i think we well be watching trainspotting but i can bring anything !! or maybe someone got more interesting plans ?

I just couldn't let this one die yet!!!
smile.gif
Don't mind me...
------------------
PLUR
Tig