Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Putting LSD tab into dropper - Help!

YimYam

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I simply want to know how to get a LSD tab in and out of a dropper.

How long should I keep the tab in for till I can discard?

What should I use to get the mushy tab out of the dropper? (without having to remove contents)

I've thought about sterilizing some tweezers in some boiling distilled water and picking out the tab with that, surely that's fine?

Thanks,
YY

Why don't you just eat the tabs as they are dosed?
Putting the paper in a solution is going to waste some of your product.

Eat paper!

Why on earth would you do this
Blotter is hands down the easiest and most accurate method of dosing not to mention LSD is significantly less stable in solution

Sorry, I didn't say. The reason I am doing this is because I'm going to be using specific low doses for my autoimmune condition for its effect on TNF alpha activity (inflammation). I have a 30ml dropper and a 300mcg tab which I want to get down to 10mcg a drop so I can adjust dosage accordingly. I'm going to use a 1ml pipette and carefully put 30 drops into the dropper, that sounds pretty accurate, right?

But ultimately I'd appreciate some help on getting the darn thing in and out of the dropper! :)

Thanks,
YY

I don't see why tweezers wouldn't do the job. One thing I would do to make sure I got as most of the acid out of the tab would be to soak it in half of the final volume of solvent for a while then take it out and do another "pull" using the remainder of the solvent (you could even do it in three or four pulls but that's probably a bit excessive for a single tab). The one potential problem with doing this is that it would be less easy to keep the solution sterile, so I'd make the solution like 10% alcohol just so I needn't be concerned about sterility.

Thanks for the advice man but that sounds like a bit of a faf to be honest....is there not a quicker and easier way?? Pardon my ignorance but my supposition was that it was just as simple as putting the tab in the dropper once, wait maybe a few hours for the LSD to fully dissolve into the solution, take out the mushy tab and woaalah - LSD raindrops!!

Am I oversimplifying it?

Nah, I don't think you're over simplifying, I'd just go that extra mile is all. Your method should work so long as you use distilled water. If you expect to keep the solution for more than a week or two, though, the alcohol thing might be worth it, otherwise there's an (admittedly very small) chance your solution could get contaminated with bacteria or something.

Why on earth would you do this
Blotter is hands down the easiest and most accurate method of dosing not to mention LSD is significantly less stable in solution

Not true, the best way to assure accurate doses with LSD is liquid dilution. My lsd stash is diluted down to about 20 mics a drop, being that drops are variable in size, each drop is about 17-23 mics. FYI.

If you have access to crystal LSD then sure or somehow have a way of accurately knowing the concentration of your liquid.
Blotter is very accurate too if you are experienced at laying it.