• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Purple Playboys

adillonm15

Bluelighter
Hi, just stumbled upon some purple playboys in the Los Angeles area for NYE...they're almost grayish?? But I'm pretty sure their purple. Anyone had/tested these?? There's no recent report up on pillreports... They are smooth with a clean press. Source is trusted in the past, but this is the first time I didn't get pokes from him, and since theres no report up it's sketching me out a bit. Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Playboy bunny or the Playboy naked woman? The naked woman playboys are whiteish with a slight grey tint and are good IMO. The playboy bunny ones I have only seen are a weird ass greenish color, more of OD green, like old army uniforms bleached out, and I dunno if those are any good. The naked lady Playboys that are white with a grey tint are good for sure, but these were/are in Memphis area.

There was a few batches of pipe playboys a year or so ago if i remember correctly, but now there is a batch of red's going around and there clean not that strong tho.

Thanks for your replies! The ones I have are the playboy bunnies and they're difinitely purple with a grayish tint. I have been piped once in the past, one of the worst experiences of my life, and this just happened to be a playboy bunny stamp as well so I guess that is adding to my paranoia as well. :p

Anyway, I found some Molly for tonight! Ill keep my bunnies and save em for my next roll if I hear anything good about em!